Change in the entry of the States?

20 hours ago, COSTAJUNIOR said:

I would like to know if it's possible to add an update to the state entry. Would it be possible, instead of adding each state one by one, to select all of them at once?

@JariKoi @Surjeet

We will implement the requested feature in the next AIDA64 beta build.  You will be able to select multiple files, on any slot you select.  It will require you to set filenames ending with dash or underscore character and then the 0 to 15 state index.  Example:

mygaugeimage-00.png
mygaugeimage-01.png
mygaugeimage-15.png

Another example:

mygaugeimage_0.png
mygaugeimage_1.png
mygaugeimage_15.png

AIDA64 will recognize which file is for which gauge state and assign everything automatically.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Sensor Moderators
3 hours ago, Fiery said:

@JariKoi @Surjeet

We will implement the requested feature in the next AIDA64 beta build.  You will be able to select multiple files, on any slot you select.  It will require you to set filenames ending with dash or underscore character and then the 0 to 15 state index.  Example:

mygaugeimage-00.png
mygaugeimage-01.png
mygaugeimage-15.png

Another example:

mygaugeimage_0.png
mygaugeimage_1.png
mygaugeimage_15.png

AIDA64 will recognize which file is for which gauge state and assign everything automatically.

Thank you very much, we look forward to this update eagerly. 

12 hours ago, Fiery said:

@JariKoi @Surjeet

mygaugeimage-00.png
mygaugeimage-01.png
mygaugeimage-15.png

Another example:

mygaugeimage_0.png
mygaugeimage_1.png
mygaugeimage_15.png

Thank you @Fiery for looking into this request. It would be an amazing update.

I would like to add one thing, if it makes sense and is possible to be included in the update too. We generally use png images from 0 to 100 in multiple states and image names are not always 0 to 15 as per your example above. We use same sensor name and align images accordingly like this in different slots:

image.png.42399cfbdea54b007a8baf2c32995e53.png

The below image is for 2nd Sensor slot selected above. Here, the images are aligned in ascending order; however, they are not ending with 0 to 15  but they are assigned to State#0 to State#15

image.thumb.png.967776849ddb839cd3c1b4ec0077c29d.png

I hope some algorithm can be applied so that multiple images can be assigned in one go to respective different selected slots and they are assigned in the ascending order automatically.

I hope I am able to provide my point here and it makes sense and is helpful. 

Look forward to your continued patronage. Thank you!

2 hours ago, Surjeet said:

Thank you @Fiery for looking into this request. It would be an amazing update.

I would like to add one thing, if it makes sense and is possible to be included in the update too. We generally use png images from 0 to 100 in multiple states and image names are not always 0 to 15 as per your example above. We use same sensor name and align images accordingly like this in different slots:

image.png.42399cfbdea54b007a8baf2c32995e53.png

The below image is for 2nd Sensor slot selected above. Here, the images are aligned in ascending order; however, they are not ending with 0 to 15  but they are assigned to State#0 to State#15

image.thumb.png.967776849ddb839cd3c1b4ec0077c29d.png

I hope some algorithm can be applied so that multiple images can be assigned in one go to respective different selected slots and they are assigned in the ascending order automatically.

I hope I am able to provide my point here and it makes sense and is helpful. 

Look forward to your continued patronage. Thank you!

I'm not sure how can this logic be mixed or co-exist with the logic we've implemented.  If none of the images could be assigned with the "original" logic, in your particular case because none of the filenames ends with "-NN" or "_NN", we can try a 2nd round in case you've selected exactly 16 images.  We can then take the list of images, sort them in alphabetical order, and assign them without checking their filename endings.  Does it sound something you could use?

6 hours ago, Fiery said:

I'm not sure how can this logic be mixed or co-exist with the logic we've implemented.  If none of the images could be assigned with the "original" logic, in your particular case because none of the filenames ends with "-NN" or "_NN", we can try a 2nd round in case you've selected exactly 16 images.  We can then take the list of images, sort them in alphabetical order, and assign them without checking their filename endings.  Does it sound something you could use?

We can use -NN or _NN filename as that would be absolutely fine. I wanted to request that for any slot, one should be able to select 16 images and those images should be assigned to State #01 to State #15 in the ascending order for that particular slot.

Hope this illustration would make it more clear as assignment should be done like this. Random example to show the assignment in ascending order:

image.png.e8ce2cc0c4bdf18d800f2835af131f0e.png

Thank you @Fiery for checking on this and I really appreciate your support and help in this regard. Thank you!

5 hours ago, Surjeet said:

We can use -NN or _NN filename as that would be absolutely fine. I wanted to request that for any slot, one should be able to select 16 images and those images should be assigned to State #01 to State #15 in the ascending order for that particular slot.

Hope this illustration would make it more clear as assignment should be done like this. Random example to show the assignment in ascending order:

image.png.e8ce2cc0c4bdf18d800f2835af131f0e.png

Thank you @Fiery for checking on this and I really appreciate your support and help in this regard. Thank you!

Yeah, that is a bit difficult to implement in such a flexible way since the user may or may not select exactly 16 images :)  We'll use the more advanced solution of sorting image filenames in alphabetical order without applying any restrictions about filename endings when it's exactly 16 files selected.  That can still bring pitfalls, but no solution can take every issues into account.

1 hour ago, Fiery said:

Yeah, that is a bit difficult to implement in such a flexible way since the user may or may not select exactly 16 images :)  We'll use the more advanced solution of sorting image filenames in alphabetical order without applying any restrictions about filename endings when it's exactly 16 files selected.  That can still bring pitfalls, but no solution can take every issues into account.

I understand, agree, acknowledge and respect your response :)

Sorting image filenames in alphabetical order without applying any restrictions, would also be an AMAZING solution. At least, we would not need to manually select images for every State #s.

We all are eagerly waiting for this update and hopefully, it would be out soon. Bravo & Kudos to AIDA64 Team!

On 2/14/2024 at 11:45 PM, Fiery said:

Hi @Fiery, hope you are doing well.

I just wanted to check with you if the above update would be included in the next AIDA64 beta update due next week :)

I was just curious, so excited and that's why unable to resist me to ask this question!

2 hours ago, Surjeet said:

Hi @Fiery, hope you are doing well.

I just wanted to check with you if the above update would be included in the next AIDA64 beta update due next week :)

I was just curious, so excited and that's why unable to resist me to ask this question!

Yes, it will be included.

• Sensor Moderators
15 hours ago, Fiery said:

@Surjeet  @COSTAJUNIOR  @JariKoi

The above mentioned new AIDA64 beta update is available for download now at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

Let me know how it works ;)

That was sensational. I've already tested it here, and it worked perfectly. Thank you very much for implementing this update. It helps a lot to load all the files at once. 🤗

@Fiery This is really a GAME CHANGER. I also confirm that this works flawlessly and this WORKS PERFECT!

For me, it worked for all the state except the numbers from 0-15. I am doing something wrong as they were not aligned correctly for me. I tried normal numbers, _NN and -NN :(

@COSTAJUNIOR, please let me know what naming convention or style did you use to make it work.

Mine screenshot is as follows where I know I am missing something to make it work:

image.jpeg.9112f8200e8808959ecc050ec2e81535.jpeg

1 hour ago, Surjeet said:

@Fiery This is really a GAME CHANGER. I also confirm that this works flawlessly and this WORKS PERFECT!

For me, it worked for all the state except the numbers from 0-15. I am doing something wrong as they were not aligned correctly for me. I tried normal numbers, _NN and -NN :(

@COSTAJUNIOR, please let me know what naming convention or style did you use to make it work.

Mine screenshot is as follows where I know I am missing something to make it work:

@COSTAJUNIOR  Thank you for your feedback!

For numbering scheme make sure to remove the space after the dash character and also use 2-digit numbers (ie. use a leading zero when the number is below ten).  So instead of "Double- 8.png", use "Double-08.png".

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Fiery said:

@COSTAJUNIOR  Thank you for your feedback!

For numbering scheme make sure to remove the space after the dash character and also use 2-digit numbers (ie. use a leading zero when the number is below ten).  So instead of "Double- 8.png", use "Double-08.png".

You NAILED it man! I knew I was missing something and you caught it PERFECT!

I also confirm that everything is working FLAWLESSLY as expected.

Thank you @Fiery.

Thank you everyone for getting this update added!