Aida64 Viewer - For displaying RSLCD sensor panels

Swatgod

After working to improve my original version, i have decided to properly release it here.

Features:

• Select Resolution of the window displayed.
  • Select URL to load panel from.
  • Select the screen to display the app on.
  • Experimental support for shutting off the selected display when primary display is turned off (explained in readme).

Settings Menu:

Settings.png.5b714ca4223123f3c00b8a299e2feb25.png

Display in use:

PXL_20240218_235441622.thumb.png.864a02d5cdbd7ec01ebd6d9122f13df2.png

If you have any questions, feedback or would like to request other features, feel free to contact me.

Aida64 Viewer.zip

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, Loyd said:

I guess my real question how do I know what URL to put in the selections box?

that is the url set in the remote sensor in the preferences of aida64. you set a url and port and when enabled will tell you if it has been initialized properly, once initialized properly, that means it is available at the selecting url/port.

2 minutes ago, Loyd said:

I guess my real question how do I know what URL to put in the selections box?

if you simply use the remote sensor default settings, than the default url used in the app should work. but if changed, just make sure they match.

Just now, Swatgod said:

if you simply use the remote sensor default settings, than the default url used in the app should work. but if changed, just make sure they match.

yes i understand that, and before you made this nice panel and the changes were made in code I know that. but what if I don't what to use the default and want a different panel than what is in the url.  how to I change the panel in the url or find out what url to change to for a different panel

i just figured it out the key is aida64 remote sensor like you said,  I read it again!!  i really like this program, works slick and it is possible to have more than 1 running at the same time.  Good Job

1 minute ago, Loyd said:

yes i understand that, and before you made this nice panel and the changes were made in code I know that. but what if I don't what to use the default and want a different panel than what is in the url.  how to I change the panel in the url or find out what url to change to for a different panel

in the remote sensor settings you can update the url and the port to use there, which will change the url for your panel. than in my app just right click the screen to load the settings to change the url. if you also mean how to change the panel itself, you can see lcd stuff on the lcd display here in preferences: https://aida64.co.uk/user-manual/file-menu/preferences/hardware-monitoring/lcd. it works the same way as the normal sensor panel editor.