LCD TOUCHSCREEN 7INCH 1024x600 HDMI Queries

Eze2kiel

Hi guys.
I'm from Argentina and last week I acquired my first screen to show the AIDA64 information on it.

The screen is basically as if it were a monitor with 1024x600 resolution.
Output via HDMI and powered by 5v USB.

sin_t%C3%ADtulo-1.jpg

428704750_10229338092029873_380787277038

The issue is that when I leave the SensorPanel locked on that screen, on the main screen I run Ungine Valley (2K Ultrawide Monitor) and it happens that the SensorPanel that was locked on the second screen moves around, making it impossible to observe the sensors.
The same thing happens with games at high resolutions.
Same problem, SensorPanel blocked on the second LCD screen and out of nowhere it moves to another screen.

In Windows 11 I have the screens set to "Enlarge".
2K resolution for the Ultrawide as the main screen and 1024x600 resolution for the info screen.

Is there any solution to this?

On the other hand, the Corsair software detects the temperature of the RAM memories, but AIDA64 does not.
Any solution to this too?

Thanks in advance!.

When it comes to the resolution problems with your panel read this and see if it helps.

https://forums.aida64.com/topic/13296-share-your-sensorpanels/page/467/#comment-56524

Aida64 does not support a lot of Corsair products even though they have promised it for years. It should read RAM temperatures, it does in my computer, how do you have the RAM installed and what is your motherboard?    

• Like 1

On 2/24/2024 at 4:00 AM, rinaldop said:

When it comes to the resolution problems with your panel read this and see if it helps.

https://forums.aida64.com/topic/13296-share-your-sensorpanels/page/467/#comment-56524

Aida64 does not support a lot of Corsair products even though they have promised it for years. It should read RAM temperatures, it does in my computer, how do you have the RAM installed and what is your motherboard?    

Thanks for the reply @rinaldop
The memory is Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3600 (PC4-28800) and the Motherboard is ASUS TUF Z790-PLUS WiFi D4

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2024 at 1:17 AM, Eze2kiel said:

Thanks for the reply @rinaldop
The memory is Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3600 (PC4-28800) and the Motherboard is ASUS TUF Z790-PLUS WiFi D4

Strange, that should not be a problem. You should report this in the bug reports section and do a USB dump. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2024 at 3:28 PM, Eze2kiel said:

Hi guys.
I'm from Argentina and last week I acquired my first screen to show the AIDA64 information on it.

The screen is basically as if it were a monitor with 1024x600 resolution.
Output via HDMI and powered by 5v USB.

sin_t%C3%ADtulo-1.jpg

428704750_10229338092029873_380787277038

The issue is that when I leave the SensorPanel locked on that screen, on the main screen I run Ungine Valley (2K Ultrawide Monitor) and it happens that the SensorPanel that was locked on the second screen moves around, making it impossible to observe the sensors.
The same thing happens with games at high resolutions.
Same problem, SensorPanel blocked on the second LCD screen and out of nowhere it moves to another screen.

In Windows 11 I have the screens set to "Enlarge".
2K resolution for the Ultrawide as the main screen and 1024x600 resolution for the info screen.

Is there any solution to this?

On the other hand, the Corsair software detects the temperature of the RAM memories, but AIDA64 does not.
Any solution to this too?

Thanks in advance!.

See here:

https://forums.aida64.com/topic/13310-7-ips-screen-installation/?do=findComment&comment=58456