Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 1/17/2024 at 1:39 AM, JariKoi said:

Picture shows a similar two-part suction cup holder as this one, but smaller.

Why don't you put 2 pieces like these that are attached with a magnet. The counterpart comes with a sticker and has a magnet on both ends. I have 2 of these on my screen, which is attached to a larger screen on the side.

Or 2 of these

edit. Here is a picture of my own screen and how it is attached to the main screen.

my.thumb.jpg.690ca824d6c6260ecc5d49f1089b867c.jpg

i got  Display and 2 x  Screen Support Holder

I'm diggin that.. a lot. Great idea man!

On 1/17/2024 at 2:09 PM, JariKoi said:

Picture shows a similar two-part suction cup holder as this one, but smaller.

Why don't you put 2 pieces like these that are attached with a magnet. The counterpart comes with a sticker and has a magnet on both ends. I have 2 of these on my screen, which is attached to a larger screen on the side.

Or 2 of these

edit. Here is a picture of my own screen and how it is attached to the main screen.

my.thumb.jpg.690ca824d6c6260ecc5d49f1089b867c.jpg

i got  Display and 2 x  Screen Support Holder

The one support that you are using, is it durable? Is it able to handle the weight of the screen and what about the glue life as it will tear off with time and can make spots on your monitor and screen backside

49 minutes ago, TheNext said:

Colours are really nice. why dont you add sensors metrics with the numbers like volt, watt, MHz, % etc

I reasoned that most of us already know what we are looking at and why add to the clutter? I could easily add them if someone really wanted it or they can edit them in themselves. Keep in mind this is my very first attempt at this lol! I would like to learn how to create some better looking gauges for sure.

10 hours ago, TheNext said:

The one support that you are using, is it durable? Is it able to handle the weight of the screen and what about the glue life as it will tear off with time and can make spots on your monitor and screen backside

I've had it for a year now and it hasn't torn or left any marks anywhere. One piece can't keep the screen in place and that's why I have two of them. As shown in the picture.

In this case, a thin piece of metal is glued behind the screen, which can be seen in the pictures. It comes with screen holder. You can leave it behind there. It doesn't disturb anything. If the mark left by the sticker sometimes bothers you, there are sticker removers available that cost almost nothing. It's a really effortless way to take it off without leaving any marks.

On 1/17/2024 at 12:10 PM, Sinhara said:

hey guys
anyone know what this mount is called?

image.thumb.png.8a65a3e40b90c8279e348de7eb4e424f.png

I don't like to use double-sided tape which will leave tape stain once removed so this is how I mount my sensor panel on top of my monitor at no cost. Zoom in to have a closer look.

Artboard1.thumb.jpg.56492c668a10eb51bd7f98931088a9c3.jpg

• Like 2

On 1/13/2024 at 12:33 PM, Christian97 said:

Hallo Zusammen

Hallo Zusammen

Habe mir vor kurzem mein System zusammengebaut und ein 8,8 Zoll Display in den PC gebaut. Wie stelle ich den FPS Zähler so ein dass er mir den richtigen Wert angezeigt. Wenn ich ein Spiel starte bleibt er trotzdem bei 0 FPS stehen.

Wenn jemand noch weitere vorlagen für ein 8,8 Zoll Display (420x1920) hätte wäre ich sehr dankbar da ich noch am ausprobieren bin.

Einfach den RivaTuner Statistics Server Instalieren

https://www.guru3d.com/download/rtss-rivatuner-statistics-server-download/

I need help.  Can someone tell me why every time I download a 1024x600 sensor panel on here, and I import it into my 1024x600 panel, it enlarges it and jumbles up all of the items inside of the panel?  It enlarges it to 1542x906.

image.thumb.png.771118039aa9284f6a918ff2332a4c86.png

Got another banger here. Made a 600x1024 and 1024x600 version. I apologize that I have to go this route and put a watermark on my work, but I spent many hours designing and making these. If you are interested in any of my panels, you can buy me a beer and I'll be happy to share them with you. Just send me an inbox if you're interested.

Cyberpunk_aida64_Landscape.gif

Cyberpunk_aida64.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, Derekc1986 said:

I need help.  Can someone tell me why every time I download a 1024x600 sensor panel on here, and I import it into my 1024x600 panel, it enlarges it and jumbles up all of the items inside of the panel?  It enlarges it to 1542x906.

image.thumb.png.771118039aa9284f6a918ff2332a4c86.png

Find your  aida64.exe file. Then right click and select > properties > compatibility > change high DPI settings > activate "Override high DPI Scaling behavior" to Systems

you’ll also need to make sure you have the correct fonts installed on your system as the original sensorpanel or they won’t line up properly. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, HUSTLA GAMING said:

Find your  aida64.exe file. Then right click and select > properties > compatibility > change high DPI settings > activate "Override high DPI Scaling behavior" to Systems

you’ll also need to make sure you have the correct fonts installed on your system as the original sensorpanel or they won’t line up properly. 

Awesome!  Thanks!  I'm not sure how to bring in new fonts either.