Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 1/14/2024 at 9:41 PM, ValhallasAshes said:

I hope you don't mind.  I really liked your sensor panel, but needed it in a 1024x600 format to work with my G.Skill WigiDash.  I used the 1920x1080 version as my baseline and I had to manually edit and touch up each of the elements to make it work with the smaller screen. 

I did make a few alterations to better suit my needs though.  Such as I didn't really need to have the min/max icons and info for the CPU and GPU.  So in the CPU section, I replaced those with individual skinny bars for each of the logical threads on my CPU.  So on the top right, I kept the area graph for the overall CPU usage, but under the CPU temp, I have usage bars for all of the CPU cores/threads.

And in the GPU section, I traded the min/max temp identifiers for a GPU Hotspot reading.  I had a recent issue with my GPU where the package reading kept saying the GPU was operating at safe temps, but my GPU would constantly over rev at full pelt.  It wasn't until I checked the Hotspot temp that I found the GPU had a Hotspot temperature delta of well over 40 degrees hotter than the package temp.  For reference, the Hotspot should be less than half that delta.  A massive difference that it never should've been, pushing the GPU to well over 100 degrees under full load. 

That information, had I known it earlier, would've prompted me to replace the thermal paste years ago, but due to my only knowing about the standard temp reading, I relied on that reading to assume that the card was operating normally even though my gut told me something was wrong.  Even MSI when I called them about it, told me it was probably just a defective sensor.  Turned out the opposite was true.  The card knew exactly what was wrong.  Afterburner just never showed that sensor's reading to me.  Replacing the thermal paste fixed that issue and the card now runs the way you would expect it to.  Thankfully due to my paranoia during the issue, as a precaution, I ran the GPU for years undervolted to keep the fans from over revving.  That must've been just enough to keep the card from cooking itself to death until I could find the cause of the problem. 

As a result of that experience, I now consider the hotspot temp to be a critical piece of information.  So I replaced your min/max values with that reading instead.

Example.thumb.png.738bf2032d4d5989bb7afc14c3c8e332.png

I saw someone else asking for the 1024x600 version of your minimalist sensor panel, but for the life me, I can't find it again.  So I thought I would post it here in case anyone else wanted it.  I hope you don't mind.

As mentioned, I originally needed this for my G.Skill WigiDash sensor panel.

VideoCapture_20240114-192016.thumb.jpg.e16bb49176335b14ff39422393180995.jpg

Before anyone asks, no I don't have two GPUs.  My GPU simply has two separate fan controllers.  Hence the two GPU fan readings. 

I'm going to upload two different files.  One is the standard 1024x600 version of the sensor panel and you will be able to know which one it is by it having the .sensorpanel extension at the end of it's file name.

The other file I'm going to upload is a version specifically for the G.Skill WigiDash and you will be able to know which one it is by it having the extension .gslcd at the end of it's file name.

While yes, technically both files can be imported and will work for either the standard sensor panel function or Wigidash (LCD section of Aida64), the reason I've done two versions is due to a technical discrepancy between what G.Skill marketed the screen's resolution to be and what Aida64 detects the screen's resolution to be.  G.Skill originally advertised the WigiDash to have a resolution of 1024x600, but in practice, Aida64 recognizes the screen as having a resolution of only 1016x592.  A discrepancy that does affect the alignment of the sensor panel on the WigiDash screen.  So the .gslcd WigiDash version of the file includes offsets to compensate for the resolution mismatch to fix the panel's alignment.  So make sure to download the version that's appropriate to your use case.

Standard version:

Blue_Minimalist_1024x600_Rework.sensorpanel 181.58 kB · 18 downloads

WigiDash version:

Blue_Minimalist_1024x600_Rework.gslcd 181.55 kB · 9 downloads

GeForce Font:

geforce_light.otf 118.92 kB · 10 downloads

Thanks again to VeilSide for creating this incredible sensor panel.  It's exactly the style I was wanting and with a few tweaks, it has all the information I wanted.  Simple, clean, informative, looks great while being organized and easy to read.  And completely unbranded.  I love it.  Great job Veilside, and I hope you don't mind me sharing a modified version of it.

EDIT:  Found a couple text misalignments.  Fixed them and updated the files in this post.  Also posted the GeForce Font file.  Forgot to include that in the original post.

Hey! Very nice addition and thank you for using my sensorpanel.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sinhara said:

hey guys
anyone know what this mount is called?

image.thumb.png.8a65a3e40b90c8279e348de7eb4e424f.png

Picture shows a similar two-part suction cup holder as this one, but smaller.

Why don't you put 2 pieces like these that are attached with a magnet. The counterpart comes with a sticker and has a magnet on both ends. I have 2 of these on my screen, which is attached to a larger screen on the side.

Or 2 of these

edit. Here is a picture of my own screen and how it is attached to the main screen.

my.thumb.jpg.690ca824d6c6260ecc5d49f1089b867c.jpg

i got  Display and 2 x  Screen Support Holder

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Sinhara said:

hey guys

These are GoPro Helmet mounts (for flat surface) with extenstions for the angling.  There are many 3rd party copies that are cheaper than original GoPro parts.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, JariKoi said:

Why don't you put 2 pieces like these that are attached with a magnet. The counterpart comes with a sticker and has a magnet on both ends. I have 2 of these on my screen, which is attached to a larger screen on the side.

Or 2 of these

edit. Here is a picture of my own screen and how it is attached to the main screen.

Thank you ... you are a legend!!!!!!!!!!

On 1/17/2024 at 1:39 AM, JariKoi said:

Or 2 of these

I'm diggin that.. a lot. Great idea man!

On 1/17/2024 at 2:09 PM, JariKoi said:

Or 2 of these

The one support that you are using, is it durable? Is it able to handle the weight of the screen and what about the glue life as it will tear off with time and can make spots on your monitor and screen backside

49 minutes ago, TheNext said:

Colours are really nice. why dont you add sensors metrics with the numbers like volt, watt, MHz, % etc

I reasoned that most of us already know what we are looking at and why add to the clutter? I could easily add them if someone really wanted it or they can edit them in themselves. Keep in mind this is my very first attempt at this lol! I would like to learn how to create some better looking gauges for sure.

10 hours ago, TheNext said:

The one support that you are using, is it durable? Is it able to handle the weight of the screen and what about the glue life as it will tear off with time and can make spots on your monitor and screen backside

I've had it for a year now and it hasn't torn or left any marks anywhere. One piece can't keep the screen in place and that's why I have two of them. As shown in the picture.

In this case, a thin piece of metal is glued behind the screen, which can be seen in the pictures. It comes with screen holder. You can leave it behind there. It doesn't disturb anything. If the mark left by the sticker sometimes bothers you, there are sticker removers available that cost almost nothing. It's a really effortless way to take it off without leaving any marks.

On 1/17/2024 at 12:10 PM, Sinhara said:

hey guys

I don't like to use double-sided tape which will leave tape stain once removed so this is how I mount my sensor panel on top of my monitor at no cost. Zoom in to have a closer look.

Artboard1.thumb.jpg.56492c668a10eb51bd7f98931088a9c3.jpg

• Like 2

On 1/13/2024 at 12:33 PM, Christian97 said:

Hallo Zusammen

Hallo Zusammen

Habe mir vor kurzem mein System zusammengebaut und ein 8,8 Zoll Display in den PC gebaut. Wie stelle ich den FPS Zähler so ein dass er mir den richtigen Wert angezeigt. Wenn ich ein Spiel starte bleibt er trotzdem bei 0 FPS stehen.

Wenn jemand noch weitere vorlagen für ein 8,8 Zoll Display (420x1920) hätte wäre ich sehr dankbar da ich noch am ausprobieren bin.

Einfach den RivaTuner Statistics Server Instalieren

https://www.guru3d.com/download/rtss-rivatuner-statistics-server-download/