Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 4/24/2023 at 7:32 AM, ch.urban said:

Hi ... I am sorry I am new to all this stuff ... but for some reason whenever I import any panels ... its changes the size and ends up looking like this.

I am sure this might have been answered already and I have tried to search for a solution on the forums but it seems like finding a needle in a haystack.

Kindly advise how to fix this.

Thanks in advance.

sensorpanel.png

On 3/14/2023 at 10:15 AM, cyantist said:

Here's mine based on VeilSide's original work. I originally wanted it to be a little flashier, but the minimalist look is kinda growing on me for now. Thanks again.

IMG_2230.JPG

Hi it looks very nice. Can you share it?

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Hundredd said:

Yes unfortunately I have the same problem but at least yours is moving :) then it's storno thanks anyway

Sure, it might work better if you switch it to monitor a single CPU core or maybe clock speed - whatever changes the fastest on your system.

Also what does "storno" mean?  

6 hours ago, Mohsin Shams said:

Hi ... I am sorry I am new to all this stuff ... but for some reason whenever I import any panels ... its changes the size and ends up looking like this.

I am sure this might have been answered already and I have tried to search for a solution on the forums but it seems like finding a needle in a haystack.

Thanks in advance.

Two things usually cause that 

1. You do not have the proper font installed 

2. You do not have Windows scaling set to 100%

5 hours ago, rinaldop said:

Two things usually cause that 

1. You do not have the proper font installed 

2. You do not have Windows scaling set to 100%

Hi ...

Thank you for the prompt response.

1. I can confirm that Font is installed.

2. Windows scaling is set to 100%.

Anywhere else I could look?

1.png

2.png

1 hour ago, Mohsin Shams said:

Hi ...

Thank you for the prompt response.

1. I can confirm that Font is installed.

2. Windows scaling is set to 100%.

Anywhere else I could look?

This is a strange one.  I know that the creator of the panel said it was 1024x600 but the panel data says it is 480X819

<SPWIDTH>480.00</SPWIDTH><SPHEIGHT>819.20</SPHEIGHT>

Try this one that I know is 1024x600 because I made it! Let's see what happens.

https://forums.aida64.com/topic/667-share-your-sensorpanel/page/463/#comment-56067

5 minutes ago, rinaldop said:

This is a strange one.  I know that the creator of the panel said it was 1024x600 but the panel data says it is 480X819

<SPWIDTH>480.00</SPWIDTH><SPHEIGHT>819.20</SPHEIGHT>

Try this one that I know is 1024x600 because I made it! Let's see what happens.

https://forums.aida64.com/topic/667-share-your-sensorpanel/page/463/#comment-56067

Arrgh!!! same.

Screenshot 2024-01-11 105811.png

17 hours ago, Sinhara said:

Thanks in advance.

sensorpanel.png

Find your  aida64.exe file. Then right click and select > properties > compatibility > change high DPI settings > activate "Override high DPI Scaling behavior" to Systems

you’ll also need to make sure you have the correct fonts installed on your system as the original sensorpanel or they won’t line up properly. 

I spoke of this about 5 to 10 pages back.. the issue ultimately is that the creator of the panel needs to have his/her desktop resolution set @100% scale before creating/editing an existing panel and sharing said panel. I had to do this to all the panels I have done.. this is currently the only way to make sure it doesn't happen.  I have done this to make sure anyone that download my panels will not have this issue.

Other than that, anyone that has this issue has to manually move every object/sensor to the correct place. it can be annoying but in a positive view, if your new to Aida64, this can be an opportunity to learn how these sensors work and possibly learn to create your own.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Sinhara said:

Thanks in advance.

sensorpanel.png

the resolution of the background picture is lower than the preset for the panel. if you like it that big (text size) just upscale the background picture to the wanted resolution and import it in the sensor panel manager (right click on the panel)

1 hour ago, HUSTLA said:

Find your  aida64.exe file. Then right click and select > properties > compatibility > change high DPI settings > activate "Override high DPI Scaling behavior" to Systems

you’ll also need to make sure you have the correct fonts installed on your system as the original sensorpanel or they won’t line up properly. 

Thank you thank you ...

worked.

Should make this a Pin somewhere for others. Once again, thank you everyone.

2 hours ago, Sinhara said:

Thank you thank you ...

worked.

Should make this a Pin somewhere for others. Once again, thank you everyone.

I have been saying that for months, but since you already use 100% scaling I did not think you needed it. Glad you got it working!

https://forums.aida64.com/topic/12641-scaling-issues-windows-10-msi-z790-carbon/#comment-55350

56 minutes ago, Sinhara said:

Thank you ... any way to make this post a pin?

Unfortunately only the moderators can do that and interestingly someone asked for that before  but it did not happen. 

On 10/30/2023 at 7:29 AM, GigaGamesGuy said:

Hello, thats was great, i have edit it to compabilty mode new start withh 100% skaling, have start aida and my panel works fine after changing it to 125 % or 150 % 200% for me too big on my 48" oled tv thanks for the description, i think it must be sticke on the top for all newbees that has the same problem.

Hello,

I've created a very simple 1080p dashboard from the Black and White CAM theme for a 5.5in display.
Network is on NIC2 and needs to be changed.
The zip includes some small variations of the background.
If you check it out please let me know how this works out for you.
Thank you,

MSI Red and Black. 1080p
Untitled.jpg

Red and Black no MSI logo

Background-RB.png

Black and White 

Background-BW.png

CAM-Theme-RB_MSI-1080p_2024-01-11.zip

• Like 3