Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 9/28/2023 at 4:31 AM, Surjeet said:

Hi  @Mask Blue, The 100 sensor panel would always give you accurate temperature to a single degree or %. You need to use the following format and values. Hope it answers your question?

Panel Values.png

Having played around with some setting and this is like my hybrid traffic gauge in that some blanks are used

in the over lapping parts (My Gauge read in 3 sections 0kb/s to 20 then 20 to 200 then 200 to 2.5MB/s)

I have made out a some what corrector map for use with transparent PNG's

hope it helps.

AIDA64 100 count guage map.jpg

• Like 2

Bonjour a tous,

Nouvelle réalisation , jais réussi a intégré une carte mère EATX sur un boitier ITX avec une RTX et un watercooling, 

Quelques modification du châssis a du être nécessaire , c'est du ultra concentré LOL.

Finalement j'avais pas trop de place pour installer un écran pour afficher les informations AIDA , donc je me suis tourné sur ce petit écran 480X480 sympa avec quelques thèmes disponible.

1 minute ago, Splash42 said:

here is a sample gauge set based on using multi layers for higher accuracy

These are only 3 layers to get up to 32 points of data and they have transparent backgrounds for background effects

One is set to Volume 85% to 100% so you can see how it ranges

1366x728 RED RINGS.jpg

1366x728 RED RINGS.sensorpanel 113.41 kB · 0 downloads

Sorry I mean 70 to 100 sound volume.

On 1/25/2024 at 4:31 PM, Splash42 said:

Having played around with some setting and this is like my hybrid traffic gauge in that some blanks are used

in the over lapping parts (My Gauge read in 3 sections 0kb/s to 20 then 20 to 200 then 200 to 2.5MB/s)

I have made out a some what corrector map for use with transparent PNG's

hope it helps.

AIDA64 100 count guage map.jpg

Thank you @Splash42, It sounds interesting and worth experimenting :)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Splash42 said:

here is a sample gauge set based on using multi layers for higher accuracy

These are only 3 layers to get up to 32 points of data and they have transparent backgrounds for background effects

One is set to Volume 85% to 100% so you can see how it ranges

1366x728 RED RINGS.jpg

1366x728 RED RINGS.sensorpanel 113.41 kB · 5 downloads

Well done. I always wanted my gauges to have a transparent bg so that the file size won't be so large. I think. 

• Like 1

On 8/25/2023 at 5:13 PM, Surjeet said:

Sure @dismattboy, please find attached and hope you would like it :)

Size: 1024x600

1024x600 Meters Mod.png

662834835_1024x600MetersMod.sensorpanel 8.98 MB · 725 downloads

Hi Surjeet, this is one of my favourite panel! Clean & stylish! Is it possible to resize to 800x480? I'm new to this and i tried to resize it but it didn't shows properly...any hint would be appreciated. Thank you!

2 hours ago, Jupy said:

Hi Surjeet, this is one of my favourite panel! Clean & stylish! Is it possible to resize to 800x480? I'm new to this and i tried to resize it but it didn't shows properly...any hint would be appreciated. Thank you!

Hi @Jupy, I am glad you liked this panel.

This panel was originally created by @BHSY_289 and I just resized it :) He is the one to get appreciated for his amazing work!

I have created this panel in 480x800 size too and if you like I can share it here if you want it:

image.jpeg.d1d8420e6f2ab016acbb8be723f90a37.jpeg

17 hours ago, Splash42 said:

I needed some sleep when I put that together here is a better version with better calibrated gauges.

1366x728 RED RINGS02.jpg

1366x728 RED RINGS.sensorpanel 114.5 kB · 7 downloads

Thank you Splash42. I tried your states method on my 0-100% gauges with transparency and it works. Now the file size is smaller from one of my panels, from 28.5 MB to 11.5 MB and the saving time is shortened. 😃

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BHSY_289 said:

Thank you Splash42. I tried your states method on my 0-100% gauges with transparency and it works. Now the file size is smaller from one of my panels, from 28.5 MB to 11.5 MB and the saving time is shortened. 😃

Awesome . here is another idea I was experimenting with, I use the ripple in the 5v rail to make the Eyes blink randomly ha ha.

You will need the "Alien League" fonts from 1001 free fonts dot com for this one ( or similar ).

800x480

800X480ALIEN.B1.jpg

800X480ALIEN.B2.jpg

800X480ALIEN.B.sensorpanel

Hi @all,

maybe someone of you can help me out. None of the custom gauges of the skins load up on my screen. They are loading fine and showing up in the preview in AIDA64 but not my screen. The png files are in the RemoteSensor LCD folder. I am on the latest version 7.00.6700. Thanks in advance

1 hour ago, HisAirness23 said:

Hi @all,

maybe someone of you can help me out. None of the custom gauges of the skins load up on my screen. They are loading fine and showing up in the preview in AIDA64 but not my screen. The png files are in the RemoteSensor LCD folder. I am on the latest version 7.00.6700. Thanks in advance

Have you enabled USB2LCD+ LCD support ?

LCD1.jpg

LCD2.jpg

LCD3.jpg