Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

5 hours ago, Tony Lou said:

Hi,
New to the forum I've just finished my Gaming pc build.

can someone please make a sensor panel for me with all the picture icons please

res: 1920 x 515

my specs

my CASE: HYTE Y60 in white

my MOTHERBOARD: MSI MPG X670E CARBON WIFI 

my FANS: Lian-Li UNI FAN AL120 V2 ARGB PWM Lüfter

my RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB DDR5 RAM 32GB x4

my CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 7950x  

my M.2: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB PCle 4.0 ( Up to 7450 MB/s)NVMe M.2 (2280) 

my Display Monitor:  

my CPU Cooler 360mm:ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 with a 3.5” LCD Display, White

my GRAPHICS CARD ASRock Radeon RX 7900 XTX Taichi OC 24GB 

If you select one of the premade panels on here with your resolution I will customize it for your system. 

2 hours ago, rinaldop said:

Every computer is different and Aida64 cannot always see what is in your computer especially if you are using brands like Corsair. When you click on a  sensor everything that Aida64 can see will be listed. If there are items that you do not see make a list of them and your system specs (motherboard, CPU, GPU, etc.) and make a bugreport in that forum area.

the "Corsair" part is only a fixed label and it's wrong 😃     Fractal Design 5 case (standard fans all plugged into the mobo) and i get the rpm from that just fine ... and i'll start with updating aida 64 😃

On 11/12/2023 at 1:32 AM, rinaldop said:

This panel is for Star Trek fans. I found a screenshot of the LCARS computer interface from Star Trek: The Next Generation and decided to turn it into a working sensor panel.

This skin has 3 special features:

-As the temperature of the CPU or GPU rises a Star Trek Yellow Alert will appear. If the temperature continues to rise a Star Trek Red Alert will appear.

-When you start a game the Federation of Planets logo will change.

-Includes a panel with 12 lights that each randomly change colors.

The font is Helvetica LT Std Ultra Compressed, the same font used on the show. The panel resolution is 1280x800.

The panel as it is now is FREE. If you want the panel modified, customized for your system, or changed in size there will be a small charge. Just reply here or send me a private message.

To send me a PM (private message) put your mouse over the profile image of my username and click on the "Message" button to send a private message.

Take a look! 

LCARS-V1-RinaldoP-2023-11-07.zip 1.8 MB · 137 downloads

Edited:  Found the solution, right click on Aida64, choose properties, click compatibility, change High DPI settings, override high dpi, change drop down to system.

This is my first attempt at importing a sensor panel.  I just bought Aida64, installed the font and then imported the panel but it looks like this.  Would you mind helping me?  It looks like the font didnt install but I double checked and it is installed.

help.jpg

3 hours ago, Wayne Stratton said:

Edited:  Found the solution, right click on Aida64, choose properties, click compatibility, change High DPI settings, override high dpi, change drop down to system.

This is my first attempt at importing a sensor panel.  I just bought Aida64, installed the font and then imported the panel but it looks like this.  Would you mind helping me?  It looks like the font didnt install but I double checked and it is installed.

Great! I am glad that you are enjoying my panel! If you need anything just ask! 

On 11/12/2020 at 8:45 PM, miishb79 said:

hello together

here my new build and my first sensor panel design for the 4.3 inch display.The display housing was also a premiere on the 3d printer.

I have limited myself to the essential data, what do you think, succeeded?

IMG_3995-2.jpg

IMG_3994-2.jpg

screen.jpg

would you like to send the files to me as i would love to have this sensor panel ?

6 hours ago, Tony Lou said:

thank you for that I do like this one BMW one

res: 515 x 1920

I was hoping that you would pick a panel that was already at 515x1920. Changing sizes takes more work because I have to resize everything and move everything by hand. It will not look 100% identical but I will see what I can do. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, rinaldop said:

I was hoping that you would pick a panel that was already at 515x1920. Changing sizes takes more work because I have to resize everything and move everything by hand. It will not look 100% identical but I will see what I can do. 

ok I am sorry but thank you big time

5 hours ago, SanchoPancho said:

Based on the "Splash 42" of a community member and his work "GLOW STICKS" (I hope he will not be offended for plagiarism)...adapted for owners of a 3.5-inch (480x320) display and applicable to the parameters of my system.

polarplusGlowSticks.png.b73d6486a5e8646d1bd276aa73852fb6.png

polar plus Glow Sticks.sclcd 283.99 kB · 3 downloads

Hay that's nice I like what you did there. I included the red stick as well so it would warn of high readings like temp or you could set it to frame 00 if you wanted to know if a fan was failing or some thing like that. I consider this to be open use so keep up the creativity.

I made them using paint.net so it should be easy to resize these for any screen size.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, C0mbat__W0mbat said:

I don't suppose anyone on here has any templates that are 1100 x 3840, so I can set up my own panel please?

Oi find the Nexus software to be too damn buggy at the moment 

A simple search in the top right corner of this page found 3

https://forums.aida64.com/search/?q="1100x3840"&quick=1&type=forums_topic&item=667

Some more

https://forums.aida64.com/search/?q=3840&quick=1

I created a custom Sensor Panel for the G.skill Wigidash (1024x600)

Would like some Feedback on it. Sadly couldnt use VRAM Sensors because they are not showing up in AIDA64. If anyone is interested in using it feel free to message me I can send you the link then :) 

image.thumb.png.35ceb29170b3dfdfde5db61e457c96c7.png

Update:

Was able to get the VRAM Sensor to work so now it looks like this:

wigidash.thumb.png.048660fc257d3a6bc7a862c64dab68f8.png

• Like 3

Hey everyone, I'm facing an issue with my SensorPanel. When I upload my template, it's using more CPU resources, going from the usual 1% to over 5%.

Could someone please help me figure out how to fix this problem?

Here is my template based on Gundam 00 Raiser 1920x1080

Thanks.

GND-00 RAISER.jpg

GND-00 RAISER.zip

• Thanks 3