Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

If you want to learn how to make custom templates, learning everything from scratch, check out my YouTube channel. There I teach you everything you need to make your own models. Activate subtitles for those who don't speak Brazilian Portuguese.

Quem quiser aprender a fazer templates personalizados, aprendendo tudo do zero, confira meu canal no YouTube. Lá eu ensino tudo que você precisa para fazer seus próprios modelos. Ative as legendas para quem não fala português brasileiro.

3 hours ago, colirx said:

If you want to learn how to make custom templates, learning everything from scratch, check out my YouTube channel. There I teach you everything you need to make your own models. Activate subtitles for those who don't speak Brazilian Portuguese.

All of your panels have great background art!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, colirx said:

Quem quiser aprender a fazer templates personalizados, aprendendo tudo do zero, confira meu canal no YouTube. Lá eu ensino tudo que você precisa para fazer seus próprios modelos. Ative as legendas para quem não fala português brasileiro.

Spam as far as I can tell.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, rinaldop said:

I put this in the bug report section but I will also post it here in case people miss it 

Thank you @rinaldop, I support this and have also faced the same issues multiple times.

For guys like me who use 100 states, this issue is a nightmare!

Request you to please keep us updated here regarding the solution or fix when implemented!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Surjeet said:

Thank you @rinaldop, I support this and have also faced the same issues multiple times.

For guys like me who use 100 states, this issue is a nightmare!

Request you to please keep us updated here regarding the solution or fix when implemented!

Yes, I am sure that it is a huge problem for you. I was going crazy trying to figure out what the problem was. Thank you for confirming this so that I, and more importantly the devs, know that it is not just my system. 

Did you figure out that it was hiding the gauge that caused the problem earlier or just now when I posted my issue?   

I will let everyone know if this gets fixed. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, rinaldop said:

Yes, I am sure that it is a huge problem for you. I was going crazy trying to figure out what the problem was. Thank you for confirming this so that I, and more importantly the devs, know that it is not just my system. 

Did you figure out that it was hiding the gauge that caused the problem earlier or just now when I posted my issue?   

I will let everyone know if this gets fixed. 

It always hided the gauge for me as the gauge was unable to find the PNG from the desired location. The complete path got incorrect on its own and you can not do anything, other than deleting the sensor(s)

Its not your system as I can confirm this here too:

Thank @rinaldop for raising this up! Kudos!

image.thumb.jpeg.3bed270b43e8db8d0f1fcea0368e7c33.jpeg

• Like 1

On 3/14/2023 at 3:15 AM, cyantist said:

Here's mine based on VeilSide's original work. I originally wanted it to be a little flashier, but the minimalist look is kinda growing on me for now. Thanks again.

IMG_2230.JPG

Hi, would you mind sharing this file if you still have it? Thanks!

• Like 2

Here is my second panel for Star Trek fans. I found a screenshot of the LCARS computer interface from Star Trek: The Next Generation and decided to turn it into a working sensor panel.

This skin has 2 special features:

-As the temperature of the CPU or GPU rises a Star Trek Yellow Alert will appear. If the temperature continues to rise a Star Trek Red Alert will appear.

-When you start a game the Federation of Planets logo will appear.

The font is Helvetica LT Std Ultra Compressed, the same font used on the show. The panel resolution is 1024x600.

The panel as it is now is FREE. If you want the panel modified, customized for your system, or changed in size there will be a small charge. Just reply here or send me a private message.

My panels are getting more complicated and are therefore taking more time and energy to create. If you enjoy this panel and wish to encourage me to make more you can always donate to my PayPal at rinaldop@rcn.com. If you do donate please mention your Aida64 screen name so I know whom to thank!

I am also interested in doing custom panels for people. 

To send me a PM (private message) put your mouse over the profile image of my username and click on the "Message" button to send a private message.

Take a look! 

LCARS-V2-rinaldop-2024-02-19.thumb.gif.c9eea6f5df24ef298747da5c543a58c5.gif

LCARS-V2-rinaldop-2024-02-19.zip

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

On 9/12/2022 at 5:51 AM, irlrobins said:

Hey all,

My first time using AIDA64 and its sensor panel, but so far so good! I used @4xu5's panel (at least I believe they were the original creator) and made some mods to suit my system's spec. But I found the larger gauges didn't change in a linear manner, and often the gauge would look higher than it should be. For example, when CPU was 45C on a scale of 1 to 100, the gauge would make it look more like it was at 60C. I'm no graphics artist, so my attempts to edit the gauge graphics to increase in a linear manner failed miserably. 

In the end I took the gauges from @joransrb's Modern Clean, resized and applied 4xu5's colour scheme and I'm pretty happy with the results. 

image.thumb.png.b5b58c534e407f29054dbf65c76724fd.png

Sharing here in case anyone else would find this useful (1024x600)

Back_2.png

2022-09-11.sensorpanel 1.07 MB · 664 downloads

Thank you for this. 

sensorpanel.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MiTZA said:

Can you please share this one ??

I only have this model in 1200x1920 resolution. I recommend you watch one of my YouTube videos where I teach the tutorial on how to make this skin, just change the color from red to white, thank you for your interest. NOTE: Include subtitles in English because the video is made in Brazilian Portuguese.

Clique aqui

https://youtu.be/8cPTMoKe5nQ?si=7825VaZiDHqjhNM1

On 4/15/2022 at 6:31 PM, Nick Lechnowskyj said:

Took inspiration from another panel that I found on here. Tried messaging the author to buy the assets and he wouldn't respond so I traced them out. Will have an AI file and panel available for download soon as well as instructions on how to create your own segmented gradient gauge pinwheel.

This particular one is setup for a 1920x480 screen.

Unfortunately, the uploaded image quality suffers. It looks a lot better natively.

ROG-01-01-01.png

Can you share this sensor panel here?

• Like 1

On 3/14/2023 at 4:15 AM, cyantist said:

Here's mine based on VeilSide's original work. I originally wanted it to be a little flashier, but the minimalist look is kinda growing on me for now. Thanks again.

IMG_2230.JPG

What is the name of this font?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, colirx said:

Could anyone give me a basic explanation of how to use AIDA64's LCD function to make animated templates?

imagem_2024-02-20_161324816.png

if you do not have one of the listed lcd types, than you would just select the remotesensor tab. set your port and customize the resolution that you need/want. than just enable the remotesensor, which starts displaying at localhost:(port number). than you go down to lcd items and from there is works just like a normal sensor panel except that you can use animated images.

you can either use the preview when building your panel or you can use your browser to display it as well. there are also utilities that can display the animating sensor panel as well, like one i had built.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Swatgod said:

if you do not have one of the listed lcd types, than you would just select the remotesensor tab. set your port and customize the resolution that you need/want. than just enable the remotesensor, which starts displaying at localhost:(port number). than you go down to lcd items and from there is works just like a normal sensor panel except that you can use animated images.

you can either use the preview when building your panel or you can use your browser to display it as well. there are also utilities that can display the animating sensor panel as well, like one i had built.

This animation is made with a sequence of images like GAUGES, is it used in videos, or gifs? Thank you for your help.

7 minutes ago, colirx said:

This animation is made with a sequence of images like GAUGES, is it used in videos, or gifs? Thank you for your help.

so the animated ones i am talking about are with gifs and such. the custom gauges that are animated with a lot of images do not work with the remote sensor panels, only with normal sensor panels.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, colirx said:

Regular sensor panel - custom gauges, no arc gauges, no animated .gif files

Remote sensor panel - no custom gauges, arc gauges, animated .gif files, must be displayed with a browser or needs a third party display program. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, rinaldop said:

Regular sensor panel - custom gauges, no arc gauges, no animated .gif files

Remote sensor panel - no custom gauges, arc gauges, animated .gif files, must be displayed with a browser or needs a third party display program. 

Can you send me a link to a website that I can use as an example to make an animation?

imagem_2024-02-20_193315099.png