Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

I just download AIDA64 v7 but the layout is different but it is all working good here is my sensor panel that Rinaldop made for  me  so happy it is now all working,

I just  have to learn to make my own now,

my.jpg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Tony Lou said:

I just download AIDA64 v7 but the layout is different but it is all working good here is my sensor panel that Rinaldop made for  me  so happy it is now all working,

my.jpg

Wow, I am so happy for you that it worked!

3 hours ago, Tony Lou said:

I just download AIDA64 v7 but how do I get my Sensor Panel to show up as when i go to open it up i just get this showing ?

Screenshot 2024-02-22 120327.jpg

click on "Preferences":   image.png.e5d68e3f1c26e05ee744fafab61a0488.png

and then set the sensor panel to be visible:

image.thumb.png.c28d70f67b5fd0ea240402c1f7f43003.png

and click OK.  Then, when you see it, right-click on the sensor panel, click on "Import" select your sensorpanel, and you're good to go.   😎

image.png

10 minutes ago, Nino_K said:

click on "Preferences":   image.png.e5d68e3f1c26e05ee744fafab61a0488.png

and then set the sensor panel to be visible:

image.thumb.png.c28d70f67b5fd0ea240402c1f7f43003.png

and click OK.  Then, when you see it, right-click on the sensor panel, click on "Import" select your sensorpanel, and you're good to go.   😎

@Tony Lou (and other):  I apologize for the unnecessary post... I only later saw that the "problem" was solved.

1 hour ago, Tony Lou said:

all I want  to do on it is can I get the PSU OV to movie it over to the left a bit so it is in the middle ? 

image.png.18e1333aa11e7be18936a2f0cafbba9a.png

You need to select PSU in the SensorPanel Manager and after selecting it, use the Right Arrow as highlighted above and the numbers would start moving to Right. Move as desired.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Tony Lou said:

Nice job! Looks great!

In this video I will teach you how to make this template in the image below from start to finish.

NOTE: For those who don't understand Brazilian Portuguese, download the "speak subtitles for youtube" extension and you will be able to watch the video with an English dub. Turn down the volume of the video and listen to the dubbing.

Nesse vídeo eu vou ensinar a vocês como fazer esse template da imagem abaixo do começo ao fim.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, colirx said:

In this video I will teach you how to make this template in the image below from start to finish.

NOTE: For those who don't understand Brazilian Portuguese, download the "speak subtitles for youtube" extension and you will be able to watch the video with an English dub. Turn down the volume of the video and listen to the dubbing.

Nesse vídeo eu vou ensinar a vocês como fazer esse template da imagem abaixo do começo ao fim.

• Like 1

if anyone is like me and wants a way to turn their sensor panel screen off when its not needed, i put up a new version of my app recently that has an experimental feature for it. if your setup meets the current requirements (still trying to find a better way to do what i am doing currently by code), than actually setting it up is not to difficult and reliably works from my own testing.

https://forums.aida64.com/topic/13419-aida64-viewer-for-displaying-rslcd-sensor-panels/

• Like 1

On 4/9/2022 at 2:25 AM, jt705 said:

This my latest creation, nothing flash but it works well with my black and red theme.

It may inspire someone out there

480x1920  With just the basic sensors that are important to me

skull.png

can you share please

1 hour ago, Swatgod said:

if anyone is like me and wants a way to turn their sensor panel screen off when its not needed, i put up a new version of my app recently that has an experimental feature for it. if your setup meets the current requirements (still trying to find a better way to do what i am doing currently by code), than actually setting it up is not to difficult and reliably works from my own testing.

https://forums.aida64.com/topic/13419-aida64-viewer-for-displaying-rslcd-sensor-panels/

Great, thanks!  

1 hour ago, Swatgod said:

hello, when i launch aida64 viewer it says error connection. Did i miss something? Thanks

On 1.12.2023 at 03:41, cat2devnull said:

Nochmals Original-Credits für beide@philipfreireUnd@William Hunter. Dieses klare Design hat mir sehr gut gefallen und wurde für 1280x800-Displays (Jonsbo D31) mit einer Reihe von Anpassungen an der Ausrichtung und ein paar Aktualisierungen entsprechend meinen Anforderungen aktualisiert.

Orange-1280x800.thumb.png.2f7c3422ebfd0c56dd1118020971d41a.png

Orange-(NZXT-Customized-V3).sensorpanel 1,01 MB · 530 Downloads

hallo, dieses Sensorpanel ist perfekt. könnte ich das in 1042x600 bekommen?

• Like 1