Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

4 hours ago, colirx said:

In this video I will teach you how to make this template in the image below from start to finish.

NOTE: For those who don't understand Brazilian Portuguese, download the "speak subtitles for youtube" extension and you will be able to watch the video with an English dub. Turn down the volume of the video and listen to the dubbing.

Nesse vídeo eu vou ensinar a vocês como fazer esse template da imagem abaixo do começo ao fim.

• Like 1

if anyone is like me and wants a way to turn their sensor panel screen off when its not needed, i put up a new version of my app recently that has an experimental feature for it. if your setup meets the current requirements (still trying to find a better way to do what i am doing currently by code), than actually setting it up is not to difficult and reliably works from my own testing.

https://forums.aida64.com/topic/13419-aida64-viewer-for-displaying-rslcd-sensor-panels/

• Like 1

On 4/9/2022 at 2:25 AM, jt705 said:

This my latest creation, nothing flash but it works well with my black and red theme.

It may inspire someone out there

480x1920  With just the basic sensors that are important to me

skull.png

can you share please

1 hour ago, Swatgod said:

if anyone is like me and wants a way to turn their sensor panel screen off when its not needed, i put up a new version of my app recently that has an experimental feature for it. if your setup meets the current requirements (still trying to find a better way to do what i am doing currently by code), than actually setting it up is not to difficult and reliably works from my own testing.

https://forums.aida64.com/topic/13419-aida64-viewer-for-displaying-rslcd-sensor-panels/

Great, thanks!  

1 hour ago, Swatgod said:

hello, when i launch aida64 viewer it says error connection. Did i miss something? Thanks

On 1.12.2023 at 03:41, cat2devnull said:

Nochmals Original-Credits für beide@philipfreireUnd@William Hunter. Dieses klare Design hat mir sehr gut gefallen und wurde für 1280x800-Displays (Jonsbo D31) mit einer Reihe von Anpassungen an der Ausrichtung und ein paar Aktualisierungen entsprechend meinen Anforderungen aktualisiert.

Orange-1280x800.thumb.png.2f7c3422ebfd0c56dd1118020971d41a.png

Orange-(NZXT-Customized-V3).sensorpanel 1,01 MB · 530 Downloads

hallo, dieses Sensorpanel ist perfekt. könnte ich das in 1042x600 bekommen?

• Like 1

• Sensor Moderators
23 minutes ago, rinaldop said:

Aus irgendeinem Grund wurde dieser Beitrag entfernt.

Der Beitrag enthielt kein Vorschaubild. Laut den Foren Regeln muss immer ein Vorschaubild dabei sein, daher wurde der Beitrag ausgeblendet und der User darüber informiert.

Edited by Exhumed

On 2/23/2024 at 2:16 PM, Nikolaos Mitsou said:

hello, when i launch aida64 viewer it says error connection. Did i miss something? Thanks

this means the remote sensor is not currently running, make sure you have turned it on in preferences and it has initialized correctly.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nikolaos Mitsou said:

after enable the remot sensor which are the other steps to load di custom panel?

once the remote sensor is initialized, it should be able to load from the url it was set to and than you can either view it from the browser or the app at the url. default url tends to be http://localhost:80