Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

2 hours ago, Tony Lou said:

Please can someone help as I am DYSLEXIC I had to delete my AIDA64 from my PC as I did Not Know at the time could of kept it on here as it was a trial version before you say anything yes I am a div lol with cancer but heyo,

so I would like to no when I go to the aida64 online site to buy a key is it a one off fee or I will have to renew it in a year ?

Many Thank

Tony Lou

sorry to bother you all 

The license lasts forever but you only get updates for 1 year

• Like 1

On 2/17/2024 at 7:01 AM, braintez said:

Three years later, it's great to see that so many of you have either installed this panel, or have added your own creative twists to it!  I have to admit that when I see it on various LCD ads on Aliexpress or installed on various rigs on my favorite YouTube content creator channels, I can't help to think about this community since this is where it all started.

I recently upgraded my PC and have also purchased a newer panel with a higher resolution.  So I decided to shake the dust off and update this for the 3840 x 1100 crowd.  Took some elements away since they're no longer applicable for my build and added a couple graphs, to see a trend more than than the actual stats.  Of course, all of this is editable but years later, these are the specs I care about most on my new sim racing rig!

This is the display I purchased:  https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256802095834764.html (monitor no touch)

As with the rest of the panels I've uploaded, these are all meant to be free and shared with the community.  That was the original intention, and that still hasn't changed.  Keep it moving, everyone!!

Preview.jpg

Return of Spy.zip 2.79 MB · 38 downloads

This would be mint in 1100x3840 for Hyte Y70 users, do you have the original background file PSD, so I could attempt to do it please?

10 hours ago, Joey Image said:

I don't think I've ever shared my panel here, although I've been reading this post and have had it bookmarked for years. This is in a Hyte Y60 case.

Untitled.png

I like it Great job I have the HY60 515x1920 as well  I am just starting my first sensor panel if you would like to share yours I would say a big thank you if you do as  I would like it, here is my background the first bit of doing my one

watermark.png

On 2/7/2024 at 1:57 AM, Swatgod said:

sorry, i just noticed people asking, so here is the panel and my app. if you have any issues please reach out and let me know. the app is a quick app i wrote but the panel is just a modified version of one i found on here and not sure who the original author is. Sorry for lack of preview, should be fixed now.

image.thumb.png.89b6024f639e50d1339d98f3902d8e0e.png

Aida64 Viewer.7z 353.92 kB · 106 downloads

Aida64 Custom Panel.zip 7.9 MB · 151 downloads

We can make a few edits when downloading the Aida64 Viewer source files.

11 hours ago, Tony Lou said:

I like it Great job I have the HY60 515x1920 as well  I am just starting my first sensor panel if you would like to share yours I would say a big thank you if you do as  I would like it, here is my background the first bit of doing my one

Good luck!

Did you fix all of the problems you had with my panel?

20 minutes ago, rinaldop said:

Good luck!

Did you fix all of the problems you had with my panel?

no as I did not no I had to have a licence key as I was on the trial lol so I have to wait to get some money because of my system being a high spec it wouldn't allow the temperatures and other bits to  show or work with out a full licence

I put this in the bug report section but I will also post it here in case people miss it 

1 hour ago, rinaldop said:

If you export a .sensorpanel file with any custom gauge hidden when you import the same panel back in the custom gauges that were hidden will now be corrupt. The paths to the image file become corrupted. I tried this with several different custom gauges and it happened every time. I wasted HOURS trying to track down the cause of my panels becoming corrupted.

I tested versions beta 7.00.6738, beta 700.6742, and stable 7.00.6700

Here is an image of the paths error.     

Screenshot 2024-02-18 151703.png