Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 2/4/2024 at 5:46 AM, Swatgod said:

I finished my panel until i finish building my water cooling system. It uses a rslcd file so it can use the gifs it came with. i also made my own version of the rslcd viewer that has no stability issues and uses absolute minimal system resources. if interested in using, just let me know.

image.png

Fantastic work! Could you please send it to me as well? Rslcd and viewer?

• Like 2

On 2/4/2024 at 6:46 AM, Swatgod said:

I finished my panel until i finish building my water cooling system. It uses a rslcd file so it can use the gifs it came with. i also made my own version of the rslcd viewer that has no stability issues and uses absolute minimal system resources. if interested in using, just let me know.

image.png

Nicely done,how to get it also the viewer m8?

• Like 1

On 2/3/2024 at 9:46 PM, Swatgod said:

image.png

Sure, upload it here. 

On 9/11/2021 at 5:01 PM, Tranq94 said:

image.thumb.png.3893fc224d5eacffd666d2a172b62d81.png

Hi,
New to the forum I've just finished my Gaming pc build.

can someone please make a sensor panel for me with all the picture icons please

res: 515 x 1920

my specs

my CASE: HYTE Y60 in white

my MOTHERBOARD: MSI MPG X670E CARBON WIFI 

my FANS: Lian-Li UNI FAN AL120 V2 ARGB PWM Lüfter

my RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB DDR5 RAM 32GB x4

my CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 7950x  

my M.2: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB PCle 4.0 ( Up to 7450 MB/s)NVMe M.2 (2280) 

my Display Monitor:  

my CPU Cooler 360mm:ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 with a 3.5” LCD Display, White

my GRAPHICS CARD ASRock Radeon RX 7900 XTX Taichi OC 24GB 

19 minutes ago, Tony Lou said:

Hi,

res: 1920 x 515

my specs

my Display Monitor:  

You got case HYTE Y60 so you mean 515x1920 vertical? or do you leave front glass blank?

hello 😃 first time poster here 😃   as u might can see i tried a template   but how do i get aida64 to show the missing stuff? like VRAM speed etc etc, when i click modify in the sensorpanel items they simply do not exist image.thumb.png.7c7b6bb89b13822f4bf29a7c9ad26f5a.png

17 minutes ago, Tony Lou said:

yes sorry it is 515 x 1920 thank you for getting back to me as I'm 58 years old lol and all new to this it took me 6 months to build it all and  I am dyslexic and I was diagnosed with cancer a year ago and I turn it on for the first time a week ago sorry to throw that all at you i hope i can get someone to make one for me 

many thank Tony Lou

20240206_180933.jpg

Before I start, very nice setup!

Clean, White with light blue lights are always attractive.

Ah, sorry to hear about your health and hope you are keeping well and maintaining good health now. I always wish you a healthy and smiling way ahead

You are at the right place, here we all help and assist each other to learn more about the panels. Regarding the size 515x1920, this is pretty common size and you will find a lot of these panels.

I searched and found a few here, which you can look at too:

https://forums.aida64.com/search/?q=515x1920&quick=1&type=forums_topic&item=667

Please check for these messages and I am pretty sure, you would be able to find good panels what you are looking for.

If you need any assistance or have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me or raise your questions here.

We all here make a good forum community:)

Always smile and be strong my friend!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JamJam69 said:

hello 😃 first time poster here 😃   as u might can see i tried a template   but how do i get aida64 to show the missing stuff? like VRAM speed etc etc, when i click modify in the sensorpanel items they simply do not exist 

Every computer is different and Aida64 cannot always see what is in your computer especially if you are using brands like Corsair. When you click on a  sensor everything that Aida64 can see will be listed. If there are items that you do not see make a list of them and your system specs (motherboard, CPU, GPU, etc.) and make a bugreport in that forum area.

7 minutes ago, l0nestranger said:

i love this anychance you could upload the file here please?

I asked him to upload it we will see if he does. For now here are other similar ones

image.thumb.png.c5c771225436b0694da0b6fb1b2ad2a7.png

https://forums.aida64.com/topic/8710-new-and-updated-sensor-panel-1024x600/#comment-55787

On 8/30/2021 at 5:25 AM, Jay patel said:

jay.png

https://forums.aida64.com/topic/667-share-your-sensorpanel/page/142/#comment-36138

On 5/31/2023 at 8:01 AM, Anak said:

1291758521_AnakPixel.zipUpdate Skin Pixel Font:

Aida64.gif

5 hours ago, Tony Lou said:

Hi,

res: 1920 x 515

my specs

my Display Monitor:  

If you select one of the premade panels on here with your resolution I will customize it for your system. 

2 hours ago, rinaldop said:

Every computer is different and Aida64 cannot always see what is in your computer especially if you are using brands like Corsair. When you click on a  sensor everything that Aida64 can see will be listed. If there are items that you do not see make a list of them and your system specs (motherboard, CPU, GPU, etc.) and make a bugreport in that forum area.

the "Corsair" part is only a fixed label and it's wrong 😃     Fractal Design 5 case (standard fans all plugged into the mobo) and i get the rpm from that just fine ... and i'll start with updating aida 64 😃

On 11/12/2023 at 1:32 AM, rinaldop said:

This panel is for Star Trek fans. I found a screenshot of the LCARS computer interface from Star Trek: The Next Generation and decided to turn it into a working sensor panel.

This skin has 3 special features:

-As the temperature of the CPU or GPU rises a Star Trek Yellow Alert will appear. If the temperature continues to rise a Star Trek Red Alert will appear.

-When you start a game the Federation of Planets logo will change.

-Includes a panel with 12 lights that each randomly change colors.

The font is Helvetica LT Std Ultra Compressed, the same font used on the show. The panel resolution is 1280x800.

The panel as it is now is FREE. If you want the panel modified, customized for your system, or changed in size there will be a small charge. Just reply here or send me a private message.

To send me a PM (private message) put your mouse over the profile image of my username and click on the "Message" button to send a private message.

Take a look! 

LCARS-V1-RinaldoP-2023-11-07.zip 1.8 MB · 137 downloads

Edited:  Found the solution, right click on Aida64, choose properties, click compatibility, change High DPI settings, override high dpi, change drop down to system.

This is my first attempt at importing a sensor panel.  I just bought Aida64, installed the font and then imported the panel but it looks like this.  Would you mind helping me?  It looks like the font didnt install but I double checked and it is installed.

help.jpg

3 hours ago, Wayne Stratton said:

Edited:  Found the solution, right click on Aida64, choose properties, click compatibility, change High DPI settings, override high dpi, change drop down to system.

This is my first attempt at importing a sensor panel.  I just bought Aida64, installed the font and then imported the panel but it looks like this.  Would you mind helping me?  It looks like the font didnt install but I double checked and it is installed.

Great! I am glad that you are enjoying my panel! If you need anything just ask!