Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 1/29/2024 at 7:38 AM, JariKoi said:

Thank you. How did you find them? I feel like maybe we should setup a website to collect aida themes, users upload/download themes, rate them etc, because a 500 page forum thread is really not great for it. Anyone want to help?

19 minutes ago, paradoxiom said:

Thank you. How did you find them? I feel like maybe we should setup a website to collect aida themes, users upload/download themes, rate them etc, because a 500 page forum thread is really not great for it. Anyone want to help?

I just searched with google image search. Easy and fast.

On 1/14/2024 at 1:41 PM, ValhallasAshes said:

I hope you don't mind.  I really liked your sensor panel, but needed it in a 1024x600 format to work with my G.Skill WigiDash.  I used the 1920x1080 version as my baseline and I had to manually edit and touch up each of the elements to make it work with the smaller screen. 

I did make a few alterations to better suit my needs though.  Such as I didn't really need to have the min/max icons and info for the CPU and GPU.  So in the CPU section, I replaced those with individual skinny bars for each of the logical threads on my CPU.  So on the top right, I kept the area graph for the overall CPU usage, but under the CPU temp, I have usage bars for all of the CPU cores/threads.

And in the GPU section, I traded the min/max temp identifiers for a GPU Hotspot reading.  I had a recent issue with my GPU where the package reading kept saying the GPU was operating at safe temps, but my GPU would constantly over rev at full pelt.  It wasn't until I checked the Hotspot temp that I found the GPU had a Hotspot temperature delta of well over 40 degrees hotter than the package temp.  For reference, the Hotspot should be less than half that delta.  A massive difference that it never should've been, pushing the GPU to well over 100 degrees under full load. 

That information, had I known it earlier, would've prompted me to replace the thermal paste years ago, but due to my only knowing about the standard temp reading, I relied on that reading to assume that the card was operating normally even though my gut told me something was wrong.  Even MSI when I called them about it, told me it was probably just a defective sensor.  Turned out the opposite was true.  The card knew exactly what was wrong.  Afterburner just never showed that sensor's reading to me.  Replacing the thermal paste fixed that issue and the card now runs the way you would expect it to.  Thankfully due to my paranoia during the issue, as a precaution, I ran the GPU for years undervolted to keep the fans from over revving.  That must've been just enough to keep the card from cooking itself to death until I could find the cause of the problem. 

As a result of that experience, I now consider the hotspot temp to be a critical piece of information.  So I replaced your min/max values with that reading instead.

Example.thumb.png.738bf2032d4d5989bb7afc14c3c8e332.png

I saw someone else asking for the 1024x600 version of your minimalist sensor panel, but for the life me, I can't find it again.  So I thought I would post it here in case anyone else wanted it.  I hope you don't mind.

As mentioned, I originally needed this for my G.Skill WigiDash sensor panel.

VideoCapture_20240114-192016.thumb.jpg.e16bb49176335b14ff39422393180995.jpg

Before anyone asks, no I don't have two GPUs.  My GPU simply has two separate fan controllers.  Hence the two GPU fan readings. 

I'm going to upload two different files.  One is the standard 1024x600 version of the sensor panel and you will be able to know which one it is by it having the .sensorpanel extension at the end of it's file name.

The other file I'm going to upload is a version specifically for the G.Skill WigiDash and you will be able to know which one it is by it having the extension .gslcd at the end of it's file name.

While yes, technically both files can be imported and will work for either the standard sensor panel function or Wigidash (LCD section of Aida64), the reason I've done two versions is due to a technical discrepancy between what G.Skill marketed the screen's resolution to be and what Aida64 detects the screen's resolution to be.  G.Skill originally advertised the WigiDash to have a resolution of 1024x600, but in practice, Aida64 recognizes the screen as having a resolution of only 1016x592.  A discrepancy that does affect the alignment of the sensor panel on the WigiDash screen.  So the .gslcd WigiDash version of the file includes offsets to compensate for the resolution mismatch to fix the panel's alignment.  So make sure to download the version that's appropriate to your use case.

Standard version (Final revision):

Blue_Minimalist_1024x600_Rework.sensorpanel 181.46 kB · 125 downloads

WigiDash version (Final revision):

Blue_Minimalist_1024x600_Rework.gslcd 181.55 kB · 108 downloads

GeForce Font:

geforce_light.otf 118.92 kB · 84 downloads

Thanks again to VeilSide for creating this incredible sensor panel.  It's exactly the style I was wanting and with a few tweaks, it has all the information I wanted.  Simple, clean, informative, looks great while being organized and easy to read.  And completely unbranded.  I love it.  Great job Veilside, and I hope you don't mind me sharing a modified version of it.

EDIT:  Found a couple text misalignments.  Fixed them and updated the files in this post.  Also posted the GeForce Font file.  Forgot to include that in the original post.

EDIT 1/16/24:  Adding this as a recommendation.  The GPU package and hotspot temp reading felt way out of proportion to the elements around them.  They were just way too big.  So I've rescaled and realigned them a little to make them look better within the overall panel.

Because I know most people edit all of the hardware titles and certain other elements to conform to their personal rig's specifications, I thought it would be easier for everyone who wants it to simply edit the 4 elements themselves rather than downloading new files and having to re-edit all of their hardware stats.  So for those who've already downloaded the above files, here's some screenshots highlighting the 4 elements changed and those who want to can update their panels themselves relatively quickly:

Standard Version:

Recommendation_Standard.thumb.png.b8b11a43620505e628c863cd4ff4e1f6.png

WigiDash Version:

Recommendation_WigiDash.thumb.png.95847552c2a27499a09356137baa2072.png

Simply change those four elements text size to 36 instead of 42 and adjust the x,y coordinates to match those shown in the image.  Oh, and I also indented the Package and Hot Spot titles in a little bit.  Their new x,y coordinates are also visible in the images.  Then export to your chosen file to permanently save it.

For those of you who'd rather just download the updated files without having to update them yourselves, I've already updated the main files so new downloaders get the latest version.

Sorry if this update caused any confusion.  It was just bugging me, and my OCD made me fix it.  This will probably be the last update I do for this panel unless I think of a major change I want to make.  But if that happens, I'll just make a new post next time instead of updating this one again.  Maybe a different color like red, green, or purple.  I kinda think a yellow/orange/gold version of this panel might look really good.  I'll consider it if I have time.

And I also thank you and hope you don't mind. I've taken your 1024x600 and made it into a 600x1024 for anyone who wants it. Remember to grab the Geforce font and install it for those who are having issues with font.

blue_minimalistic_600_1024.png

blue_minimalistic_600_1024.sensorpanel

• Like 4

20 hours ago, rinaldop said:

Custom gauges only work with sensor panel not LCD.

What device are you using for a sensor panel? Can you recommend anything with a size of 5" - 7"? Just got an USB display from Aliexpress in 5" that only works with a program called WebToScreen. Thanks

• Like 1

On 1/31/2024 at 5:47 PM, HisAirness23 said:

What device are you using for a sensor panel? Can you recommend anything with a size of 5" - 7"? Just got an USB display from Aliexpress in 5" that only works with a program called WebToScreen. Thanks

Here 7" or

This 8.8"  panels of this screen that seller distributes are 1920x480 and 480x1920 link valid for 30 days.

I don't know seller of the display. I just added a link to download panels he offers for free.

panels.thumb.jpg.fa3cffa76ee3edab62ab0e1b81bd8af8.jpg

I also found panels 1024x600 from the same seller. There are 10 panels in package. Link valid for 30 days.

1024x600.thumb.jpg.bb4731a7af8237cf894197878ce6f56a.jpg

p.s. I haven't made these, I'm just sharing package that seller distributes on the website for free.

Edited by JariKoi
edit. Links updated, valid for 30 days.
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, HisAirness23 said:

I know that this is larger than the size you wanted but this is the one I use and I love it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BZ42RTMR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

If you search for "PC sensor panel" you can find a wide variety of shapes and sizes.  

• Like 1

On 1/30/2024 at 6:33 PM, paradoxiom said:

That's an excellent idea. Making a subreddit can also be a game changer :)

Just pitching in my 2 cents.

Hi, i am entirely new to using Aida64 and i am getting ready to put a water cooling system into my pc and have decided to put in a sensor panel. I have gone through roughly 100 pages and seen multiple versions of a panel i would like to use but have yet to find a reliable way to download it that seems to still work. This is the sensor panel i had been trying to find. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

record.gif.f0a150d6bc664473ef644302b1df794a.gif.7be4eef1983e6c45e1bf09c13ccd86c9.gif.63fc06d04ce0428084e9384abd6d8cbd.gif

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Swatgod said:

Hi, i am entirely new to using Aida64 and i am getting ready to put a water cooling system into my pc and have decided to put in a sensor panel. I have gone through roughly 100 pages and seen multiple versions of a panel i would like to use but have yet to find a reliable way to download it that seems to still work. This is the sensor panel i had been trying to find. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

record.gif.f0a150d6bc664473ef644302b1df794a.gif.7be4eef1983e6c45e1bf09c13ccd86c9.gif.63fc06d04ce0428084e9384abd6d8cbd.gif

As I am new also to Aida64 and it's forums... I have been going backward through the pages. I saw something similar on page 422ish.

Try there!😅

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jblaze2k said:

As I am new also to Aida64 and it's forums... I have been going backward through the pages. I saw something similar on page 422ish.

Try there!😅

I saw that one, but not what i could download. did have a link to an older version of it that randomly worked when i first signed up but by the time i went back to try to download it, the link was broken.

9 hours ago, SW7 said:

Hi Rin, beautiful SP. 

May I know what is the name of the font style(s) you used? :)

I did not create the panel, I just changed the logo. It looks like the fonts are BF_Modernista Bold, SHDCOL. Here is a tip, to find the font of any panel. Load the sensorpanel into notepad and search for FNTNAM.

7 hours ago, Swatgod said:

Before I find the panel be aware that sensorpanels do not support animated gifs. You need to use it as a rslcd file and it can only be viewed in a browser.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Swatgod said:

Here is one without the animated gifs that is still available for download

image.thumb.png.c5c771225436b0694da0b6fb1b2ad2a7.png

https://forums.aida64.com/topic/8710-new-and-updated-sensor-panel-1024x600/#comment-55787

9 hours ago, rinaldop said:

Another one

So it took some luck but the original link that stopped working is functioning again and i got ahold of the older version that worked and was in the form of a rslcd file. I have a preview app running it and it appears to be working correctly and animating. Need to make some modifications to make it match my pc, but that wont be an issue. Thank you again for all your help, i really appreciate it.