Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

2 hours ago, remii24 said:

Hi I'm having issues when importing this template. Everything seems off, like the spacing? Is there a fix to this?

could be whatever fonts were used have not been installed, if it included fonts, be sure you install them (if you have already modified sensors, you will need to reapply the original fonts to fix any issues they are having). could also be that the dpi is off as well on the sensor panel.

7 hours ago, rinaldop said:

The BMW one has black dials and white dials so I have no idea what you are talking about. Take a picture and show me what you mean.  

here you go hope you will now know what i am talking about now

your is on the left side 

Untitled-1.png

1 hour ago, Tony Lou said:

here you go hope you will now know what i am talking about now

your is on the left side 

Untitled-1.png

You have to select sensors of your own machine in those empty places and that's why you don't see them now. Open sensorpanel manager and change empty sensors. Upper cpu temperature sensor, second gpu temperature sensor, third ram clock frequency? fourth some power sensor?  Same for those with that meter stick sensors.

52 minutes ago, JariKoi said:

You have to select sensors of your own machine in those empty places and that's why you don't see them now. Open sensorpanel manager and change empty sensors. Upper cpu temperature sensor, second gpu temperature sensor, third ram clock frequency? fourth some power sensor?  Same for those with that meter stick sensors.

I had a look but I can not see what I have  to do  sorry 

• Sensor Moderators
10 hours ago, JariKoi said:

@Fiery Has someone hacked pages or is a bit crooked somewhere?😅 Why has the title of this thread changed: Inspired by Exhumed - Sharing Derivatives? 

Sieppaguifa.jpg

I made this mistake this morning. At the request of a user, I wanted to include his contribution in the forum. The post was merged but the title of his posting was unfortunately retained. I've already written the whole thing to an admin. No idea if or when this will be fixed. In any case, I can't undo it. Sorry

On 2/11/2024 at 6:14 PM, TheNext said:

Oh wow, you are the BEST as you know how to handle these calculations!

I got the point and it does make sense that seconds can not be displayed and not feasible.

But what about HOUR and MINUTE needles as it would be 12 Hours and 60 Minutes and my guess we can draw them

as you said people using 100% accurate gauges with 100 pictures and they are successful too.

Please try some calculations or give some spark about  12 Hours and 60 Minutes thing as it would be revolutionary hit! 

You and the other magician @Splash42 can only nail this buddy. Give it a hit plz!!

I'm not sure how much resources it would use for every second , but if the PNG's are as simple as possible then it could work only 3 main sets would be needed using 60 frames for each (4 Gauges for each hand ) but then they still need to be duplicated for each hour as well so it would need about 288 gauges overlapping each other to get the full effect ?

Unless there is some secret hidden code that Aida are not telling us here. on one of my gauge sets I use 3 gauges for different setting , I call it a hybrid as it changes range as the feed changes. If the hour only needed to read on the hour then it could be reduced to 196 gauges .... lol

If your screen is connected using hdmi then you could just drag a widget over the top like a previous idea to show the weather as well ?

On 2/11/2024 at 9:06 PM, SCUBA-FAN said:

There are so many terrific panel designs here!

I was inspired by Exhumed and some of the really clean stuff with entirely native AIDA64 gauges. This makes it very simple for most people to adopt and use. Sharing screenshots of my derivatives.

RGB Black Screenshot.png

RGB ROG Screenshot.png

RGB TRON 1 Screenshot.png

RGB TRON 2 Screenshot.png

Are you planning on sharing the panel?

15 hours ago, Splash42 said:

I'm not sure how much resources it would use for every second , but if the PNG's are as simple as possible then it could work only 3 main sets would be needed using 60 frames for each (4 Gauges for each hand ) but then they still need to be duplicated for each hour as well so it would need about 288 gauges overlapping each other to get the full effect ?

Unless there is some secret hidden code that Aida are not telling us here. on one of my gauge sets I use 3 gauges for different setting , I call it a hybrid as it changes range as the feed changes. If the hour only needed to read on the hour then it could be reduced to 196 gauges .... lol

If your screen is connected using hdmi then you could just drag a widget over the top like a previous idea to show the weather as well ?

Got the point.

So it sounds kind of impossible with such tricks!

@rinaldop also stopped reply so I got that it is not possible this way.

Thank you

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TheNext said:

Got the point.

Thank you

It is possible just maybe not practicle . I suppose a type of fuzzy clock would not be to much loading say for 15min intervals ...

On 2/13/2024 at 5:34 AM, Tony Lou said:

I had a look but I can not see what I have  to do  sorry 

Before I change all of those missing sensors I want you to try something. Put your mouse over the blank area where a gauge should be then right click and select modify. A window will pop up that looks like this 

image.png.91f24cd867b9d80bdb844ecdeb7e1880.png

The stuff on the left side is all of the things on your computer that Aida64 can read and will be displayed.  Pick one and that will be seen on the gauge on your screen.

Try it  

• Thanks 1

On 2/13/2024 at 9:12 PM, Splash42 said:

I think you will need a lot more gauges than that since Aida64's clock counts seconds and does not reset until it reaches 86400 which is 24 hours. 

9 hours ago, TheNext said:

Got the point.

Thank you

3 hours ago, Splash42 said:

It is possible just maybe not practicle . I suppose a type of fuzzy clock would not be to much loading say for 15min intervals ...

Here is a wonderful skin that I bought from BHSY_289image.thumb.png.1ec81a8ecb293ea9550d61782d638623.png

The clock in the center displays an image every 30 minutes and it does it by counting from 0-86399. The first panel counts from 0-26999, next from 28799-53999,  55799-80999,  82799-86399. The gap between each gauge is 1800 secs which is 30 minutes or 1 frame.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, rinaldop said:

Before I change all of those missing sensors I want you to try something. Put your mouse over the blank area where a gauge should be then right click and select modify. A window will pop up that looks like this 

image.png.91f24cd867b9d80bdb844ecdeb7e1880.png

The stuff on the left side is all of the things on your computer that Aida64 can read and will be displayed.  Pick one and that will be seen on the gauge on your screen.

Try it  

morning rinaldop thank you for getting back to me,

I Put my mouse over the blank area where a gauge should be then right click and select modify and it come up with this and not one like your ?

• Sensor Moderators

@Tony Lou It's a image! You can see ".png" in the path.

Maybe there is no gauge or it's behind (under or above) the image object. Just open the sensorpanel manager and look for a image with this name.

• Thanks 1

• Exhumed changed the title to Share your Sensorpanels
45 minutes ago, Exhumed said:

@Tony Lou It's a image! You can see ".png" in the path.

Maybe there is no gauge or it's behind (under or above) the image object. Just open the sensorpanel manager and look for a image with this name.

hello Exhumed  rinaldop was the one who made it for me and I am just trying to get the dials to work as you can see in the picture and pic 2 and 3 are from manager if that helps

9 minutes ago, Tony Lou said:

hello Exhumed  rinaldop was the one who made it for me and I am just trying to get the dials to work as you can see in the picture

20240215_132159.jpg

Yes @Exhumed is correct.

On that "Sensorpanel manager" screen, various sensors are displayed. The list is displayed for all the sensors and items available on the sensor panel.

You need to select the sensor name which is not working in your case.

Please check if you are able to reach to that particular point!

Lets do it step by step and we do not want you to overwhelmed with lots of steps :)

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Surjeet said:

Yes @Exhumed is correct.

Please select "SensorPanel Manager" instead of "Modify" on the same window (after right click)

The SensorPanel Manager will open. On that screen, various sensors are displayed. The list is displayed for all the sensors and items available on the sensor panel.

You need to select for the sensor name which is not working in your case.

Please check if you are able to reach to that particular point!

Lets do it step by step and we do not want you to overwhelmed with lots of steps :)

morning   ok I did that now I have the SensorPanel Manager open up ?