fixed: Monitor Diagnostics: Error (or unresponsive)

mencall
Go to solution Solved by mencall,

v7.20.6800
(menu)Tools->Monitor Diagnostics
List index out of bounds (6)
(Toolbar)Monitor Diagnostics
(nothing)
-
Preferences - Switch language, toolbar button descriptions not refreshed
--------------------------------
工具-显示器检测:出错(或无反应)
切换语言,工具栏按钮说明未刷新

26 minutes ago, mencall said:

v7.20.6800
(menu)Tools->Monitor Diagnostics
List index out of bounds (6)
(Toolbar)Monitor Diagnostics
(nothing)
-
Preferences - Switch language, toolbar button descriptions not refreshed
--------------------------------
工具-显示器检测:出错(或无反应)
切换语言,工具栏按钮说明未刷新

1) Please try to remove the file called AIDA64.MONDIAG.INI in AIDA64 installation folder.  Let me know if it helps.

2) We will fix that in the next AIDA64 beta update.

3 hours ago, Fiery said:

1) Please try to remove the file called AIDA64.MONDIAG.INI in AIDA64 installation folder.  Let me know if it helps.

AIDA64.MONDIAG.INI is not found, and testing (installation or unpacking) on an initialized virtual machine does the same.
It shouldn't be an individual problem with my computer.

23 minutes ago, mencall said:

AIDA64.MONDIAG.INI is not found, and testing (installation or unpacking) on an initialized virtual machine does the same.
It shouldn't be an individual problem with my computer.

Thank you!  Can you please make a screenshot of the issue?  I'm wondering if the popup error message appears after the Monitor Diagnostics window has already appeared, or it never appears.

• Solution
12 hours ago, Fiery said:

Thank you!  Can you please make a screenshot of the issue?  I'm wondering if the popup error message appears after the Monitor Diagnostics window has already appeared, or it never appears.

Uh, I went to work today and re-downloaded and tested and took screenshots with the virtual machine and found no problem.
After analyzing it, I realized that the downloaded file should have been updated, the date of the file didn't change, but the signature time was delayed.
There was a problem running the previously downloaded version, comparing the contents and signature times of the two program files was different.
It seems that there is no problem, thanks.

Let me continue this thread. I have exact same problem. Clicking menu -> Monitor diagnostics instantly causes MessageBox with error. Monitor Diagnostics window never appears. Here are screenshots. 

(Windows 7 x64 SP1, DELL Inspiron 5767).

UPD. Problem solved by downloading exact same version couple days later. Seems to be, problem has been fixed. Application version is still the same though.

about.jpg

menu.jpg

error.jpg

1 hour ago, Vipeg said:

Let me continue this thread. I have exact same problem. Clicking menu -> Monitor diagnostics instantly causes MessageBox with error. Monitor Diagnostics window never appears. Here are screenshots. 

(Windows 7 x64 SP1, DELL Inspiron 5767).

UPD. Problem solved by downloading exact same version couple days later. Seems to be, problem has been fixed. Application version is still the same though.

Yes, we've updated the packages to roll the hotfix out ASAP.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mencall said:

Uh, I went to work today and re-downloaded and tested and took screenshots with the virtual machine and found no problem.
After analyzing it, I realized that the downloaded file should have been updated, the date of the file didn't change, but the signature time was delayed.
There was a problem running the previously downloaded version, comparing the contents and signature times of the two program files was different.
It seems that there is no problem, thanks.

Thank you for your feedback!

• Fiery changed the title to fixed: Monitor Diagnostics: Error (or unresponsive)