Asus TUF Gaming Z790-Plus WiFi D4 no Chipset Temperature?

Hello.
On my ASUS TUF GAMING Z790-PLUS WI-FI D4 Motherboard I cannot find the option from AIDA64 to monitor the Chipset (PCH).
It only appears to monitor the "Motherboard", which I understand would not be the Chipset temperature.

What do I need to activate in this case?

1 hour ago, Eze2kiel said:

Hello.
On my ASUS TUF GAMING Z790-PLUS WI-FI D4 Motherboard I cannot find the option from AIDA64 to monitor the Chipset (PCH).
It only appears to monitor the "Motherboard", which I understand would not be the Chipset temperature.

What version of AIDA64 are you using?

8 hours ago, Fiery said:

What version of AIDA64 are you using?

AIDA64 Extreme 7.00.6700

EDIT: I just updated to the latest version and the chipset sensor still does not appear.

• Fiery changed the title to Asus TUF Gaming Z790-Plus WiFi D4 no Chipset Temperature?
17 hours ago, Eze2kiel said:

Hello.

We've checked, and unfortunately your motherboard is not capable of monitoring chipset (PCH) temperature.

On 3/19/2024 at 10:21 AM, Fiery said:

We've checked, and unfortunately your motherboard is not capable of monitoring chipset (PCH) temperature.

@Fiery, Is there a possibility of adding this sensor in future versions?.