Display in taskbar in bold?

Hello,

I'm a newby and just wonder if there are any other options for displaying in the taskbar?
I configured AIDA64 to display the CPU temperature in the taskbar but find the font to small and too thin.
Compared to the date and time, also displayed in the taskbar, these are much larger and bolder.

taskbarAIDA64.jpg.45aafcd1d67f24b233c152f40de172d7.jpg

Any ideas on this? Because I only can configure background and text colour 😞

Thanks,

Matthijs

1 hour ago, MatthijsNL said:

Hello,

I'm a newby and just wonder if there are any other options for displaying in the taskbar?
I configured AIDA64 to display the CPU temperature in the taskbar but find the font to small and too thin.
Compared to the date and time, also displayed in the taskbar, these are much larger and bolder.

taskbarAIDA64.jpg.45aafcd1d67f24b233c152f40de172d7.jpg

Any ideas on this? Because I only can configure background and text colour 😞

Thanks,

Matthijs

Unfortunately sensor icons can do whatever they can in a very constrained 16x16 pixel space.  By making the text bold, it may not fit into the 16x16 pixel space reserved for System Tray icons :(  If you need more flexibility, you may want to check out the OSD Panel, SensorPanel and RemoteSensor LCD modules of AIDA64.

I find it strange, as other programs can do this, like Core Temp (the left icon).

taskbar2AIDA64.jpg.502f9f8cdc074ddcc5598abca258cfed.jpg

And I was hoping to just use one program for taskbar.And indeed I also have OSD Panel.
But also would like to have in taskbar, so hopefully a new feature?

6 hours ago, MatthijsNL said:

I find it strange, as other programs can do this, like Core Temp (the left icon).

taskbar2AIDA64.jpg.502f9f8cdc074ddcc5598abca258cfed.jpg

And I was hoping to just use one program for taskbar.And indeed I also have OSD Panel.
But also would like to have in taskbar, so hopefully a new feature?

Actually the Aida64 images are in the System Tray, the part of the Taskbar that is all the way to the right and not in the Taskbar itself. That must be the reason.