Aida64 Stress GPU's

Goodunov

Edit,

I am now having issues with other games as well so I do not believe It is related to Aida64 at all and am going to try and replace the PSU once I get a replacement.

When I run Aida64 on stress GPU's my 4 lights on the ceiling fan flicker. This does not happen with all the other tests combined but only when I choose to stress GPU's. I have moved the computer to another circuit in the house and am getting the same issue. I have checked all my connections to the main power in the house including grounds and neutral and the wire. I am using Kill A Watt to measure all my devices on my 15amp circuit directly and am only reading 800 watts total for all my devices other than the ceiling fan and lights on this circuit. If you add the fan and lights in (260 watts) it comes to 1060 watts total which is still less than what a 15 amp circuit can handle. I also pulled 1 video card and tested it with the same problem (dropping the watts dramatically). I was wondering is this a issue with this specific test and certain graphics cards. The lights flickering do not appear to be a issue when I am playing battlefield 4 either just when running the stress GPU test.

My System Specs

Case - Cooler Master HAFX

PSU - Corsair Professional Gold 1200 Watt

Video Cards - 2 EVGA NVIDIA GTX 780 FTW in SLI

Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 2133mhz 16gb

Intel Core I7-4770k

Samsung SSD 840 EVO 512 GB

Seagate 2TB 64mb Cache

Corsair H80i Liquid CPU Cooler

Motherboard - MSI Z87-G45 Gaming

Thank you for the update on this issue.  Please note that when you enable stressing GPU(s), it's normal that during the AIDA64 System Stability Test the whole system consumes more power and runs at higher temperatures than while running a game or another stress test.  You've got a very powerful configuration, but a game like Battlefield will only drive your GPUs do high levels, but not the CPU.  While with the AIDA64 System Stability Test you can push all components to their limits simultaneously.

Regards,

Fiery