Barloggg's App

The Mac

How about a plugin for Barloggg's app for the g19 like everest?

or perhaps the ability to add shared memory/logged items to the built in display?

the built in display is nice, but some of us need to combine data from more than one app on the screen at the same time (fraps or trixxx for example).

Id definitely purchase if this existed.

You mean you'd like AIDA64 to display data collected by other software?

Just to aadd elements for display on the LCD function. ie the ability to display shared memory items from other apps. Id be happy with just fraps (FPS and Game Name).

or as i suggested, a plug-in for the barloggg app.

The barloggg app is open source, you couldtrweak the code to use aida64 instead of Everest, as that functionality is already there, im sure its just a name change or something.

or perhaps a compatibility option in Aida64 to the have aida64's shared memory block to appear as Everest to outside programs.

Just to aadd elements for display on the LCD function. ie the ability to display shared memory items from other apps. Id be happy with just fraps (FPS and Game Name).

or as i suggested, a plug-in for the barloggg app.

The barloggg app is open source, you couldtrweak the code to use aida64 instead of Everest, as that functionality is already there, im sure its just a name change or something.

or perhaps a compatibility option in Aida64 to the have aida64's shared memory block to appear as Everest to outside programs.

NM, i switched apps and purchased Aida64.