AIDA64 Extreme 4.30.2907 Beta

Gokemon

I have installed this beta versión in my Pc.When starting Windows 7 Ultimate it loads in the startup and a splash screen appears in the desktop.It keeps in a folder in C:\Users\David\Appdata\Temp.

If I delete this folder and the registry input when restarting Windows it loads again.

Is this a virus?

How can I disable it?

Regards

PS Also if I uncheck the load splash screen in the startup when restarting it loads again

Then maybe the problem is that AIDA64 auto-start entry is still active in the Windows Task Scheduler.  Once AIDA64 starts up automatically at Windows boot, go to main menu / File / Preferences / General, and disable (clear the checkbox) the option Load AIDA64 at Windows startup.  Close AIDA64, and if you want, you can verify if the scheduled task entry is actually removed by using the Task Scheduler: push the Windows key, and type in: Task Scheduler, then click on the icon of the Task Scheduler in the Programs group.  Then, in the Task Scheduler, select the Task Scheduler Library group in the left pane to see all scheduled tasks.  AIDA64 shouldn't be there.  If it's still there, then maybe some other programs created the task (could be a malware that imitates AIDA64).  In such case make sure to perform a full system check via a security/anti-virus software.

If you cannot find the AIDA64 auto-start task in Task Scheduler, then AIDA64 hasn't set itself to load up at Windows bootup.  It means some other software starts AIDA64 at Windows bootup, but I'm not sure what software would want to do that.

Try to use the search field of Windows Explorer to find the file AIDA64.EXE.  Once you found that file, just remove it, and any other AIDA64-related files you may find via the Windows Search facility.