Won't start in systray

Andrew L. Rowe

Using latest full version 1.60. It won't start minimized in the system tray. I have to have it start minimized to the task bar. Not to inconvenient but still a little irksome.

Please Help.

Can you please show us how your settings on the Preferences / General and Preferences / Layout pages look like?

Thanks,

Fiery

• 2 weeks later...

I just to uncheck Hide icon and bubble in Notification Area under Layout, and then choose Hide Main window (minimize to system tray) under General.

In case you did the explained 2 changes on the default settings, then I suppose you meant to write "I just to check Hide icon and bubble in Notification Area under Layout". Please note that hiding the System Tray icon and then minimizing AIDA64 to the System Tray is not possible, because if you did that, then you would have no way to un-minimize (restore) AIDA64 main window. You need the System Tray icon visible to let you double-click on it to get the main window restored.