Logitech G19 & G13 support

Urban

Hi!

I uppgraded to the latest version of Logitech software for managing these keyboards.

I have both the G13 and the G19 connected to my computer.

I have enabled LCD support in AIDA64 buth i cannot make it work on the G13. On the G19 I can see the AIDA64 applet as an option but not for the G13.

AIDA64 1.60.1321 BETA

OS Windows 7 x64 with SP1

Logitech gaming software v 7.00.291

How do i select wich one is the primary?

Currently, you cannot select it from AIDA64. And we're not sure how Logitech drivers specify or decide the order of the devices. AIDA64 simply connects to the Logitech LCD API (interface), enumerates devices, and uses the first one it finds.

In case it's possible, please try to set the primary device in Logitech's software.

• 4 weeks later...

Currently, you cannot select it from AIDA64. And we're not sure how Logitech drivers specify or decide the order of the devices. AIDA64 simply connects to the Logitech LCD API (interface), enumerates devices, and uses the first one it finds.

In case it's possible, please try to set the primary device in Logitech's software.

Would it be possible to have a function in Aida64 to be able to select the displays from within Aida64?

Instead of having just one, the primary, LCD display showing.

In my case, two entries with the possibility to make custom outputs for each display?

Regards,

Urban

this is probably something logitech's lcd manager should handle.

I can hardly see how Logitechs LCD manager could handle this.

Connectig one G13 and one G19 shows up as only a monocrome or colour LCD display in AIDA64.

Regardles how LCD manager handles displays AIDA64 needs to have support to handle more than one display.

Regards,

Urban

Logitech LCD Manager _should_ be responsible about assigning every applications to a specific LCD screen. However, the Logitech SDK and the Logitech LCD Manager software are not really designed to handle such responsibilities, so I'm not entirely surprised you find it difficult to use them to achieve your goals.

We do have plans about completely revamping the Logitech LCD support in AIDA64, to implement support for multiple displays, and also to introduce new features like bars and other "fancy" visual elements. We need a couple of weeks to finish up the new SensorPanel feature first, and then we'll move on to "facelifting" the LCD module (and the Alerting module as well).

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry, but not yet. We're very busy with other features, bug fixes, and implementing support and optimized benchmarks for the next generation processors by AMD and VIA.

I'll let you know in this topic once we have an update to the LCD feature.

• 5 weeks later...

We've implemented multiple Logitech LCD device support in the following new AIDA64 beta:

http://www.aida64.com/downloads/aida64extremebuild1471w6elkn1gczzip

Please note that this beta completely revamps the Logitech LCD module, to implement SensorPanel features. Your old Logitech LCD configuration will be automatically imported, but due to the way the new LCD module works, you will need to fine-tune the LCD items to make it look like it used to do.

Also note that multiple device support means one 160x43 monochrome device (e.g. G13, G13) and one QVGA device (G19). This limitation is due to arhictectural limitations of Logitech LCD SDK. It's not possible for a single software to connect to more than 2 devices, and it's also not possible to connect to multiple devices of the same type.