Alerting Problem

Chris635

Hello,

I have my water pump connected to a fan header. Pump is not PWM. Just using the header to keep an eye on speed. For that fan header (Optional Fan Header) on my motherboard (Asus Crosshair V Formula Z). I have Aida64 Alerting set up to notify me and shutdown my system when pump speed is below a certain revolution. When I open CPU-Z or Asus AI suite II, Aida64 says pump speed to low and shuts my system down. I have to disable this alerting when opening these two programs. Any ideas how to fix it.

AI Suite II is not properly synchronized with our software, even though many of us already asked Asus to go down that route. Asus simply refuses to implement the industry standard synchronization methods that AIDA64, CoreTemp, CPU-Z, GPU-Z, HWiNFO, HWMonitor, SIV, Speedfan (etc) already use. For that reason, we cannot fix the issue from our software :(

As for CPU-Z, that software should be synchronized with AIDA64 and other software, but maybe it doesn't use the SMBus synchronization mutex properly. If it's possible, please notify the authors of CPU-Z about this potential issue. We are pretty certain AIDA64 has that mutex properly implemented, so once again, the issue is not with our software.

Regards,

Fiery