OSD appears in middle of screen

RottenMutt

my pc rebooted because of a MS update and since the kvm switch was not switched to that computer, the resolution was reset to standard VGA. after resetting the resolution i can't get the OSD to appear along the right side of the display. how do i fix this?

thank for the help.

1) Close AIDA64

2) Start REGEDIT.EXE (Registry Editor)

3) In the left panel navigate to:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\FinalWire\AIDA64

4) In the main panel search for OSDPosX and OSDPosY, and modify their values both to 0

5) Then try to move the OSD Panel to the right side of the desktop.

Regards,

Fiery

• 3 years later...

Hi 

I need help. 

I configured my 3 screens to surround and then decided not to do surround. now the osd panel is gone. 

I also found some "solutions" that ask me to delete the registry osdposx, osdposy and osdwidth (or something like this). I deleted these but it will not pull up my osd still. 

Then i found this thread, and then i try to add back osdposx and osdposy (as a new string), and set to 0, it still does not bring back my osd. I cannot remember the full name of osdwidth though. so i have not added this back in. 

Can you help me out? 

We've recently revamped the OSD Panel and SensorPanel window positioning scheme, so make sure to upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

http://www.aida64.com/downloads/aida64extremebuild3237vy9hqdrx7czip

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know if it helps.

BTW, in the Registry you can set SensorPanelPosX and SensorPanelPosY to change the position of the SensorPanel.