problem with licencecode

Baro

Hi, i'm pretty new here and kinda scared to aks my quastion (course i did read some topics about the stuff i want to ask)

i just searced the web to find my licence code and found a topic here that say i can find it in pkey.txt

(http://forums.aida64.com/topic/730-license/)

the Topic startet metitioned that he got a quarter page of numbers and the admin answered he got a pirat version of AIDA64

well i too got a quarter page of numbers there BUT i legitimate bought a licence and i still have the transaction data on my bank-account

(something 'bout SICONTAC­TIT for 28.56€)

so i'm kinda confused right now...

greetings from germany,

Baro

Don't be afraid of asking questions ;)

The product key is stored in the PKEY.TXT file using encryption. Both legitimate and pirate keys look pretty much the same if you look at just the PKEY.TXT file content.

Regards,

Fiery

it's kinda scary that you just happens to know my licencekey.... but well- thanks ^^

Why would it be scary? I work for FinalWire, the company that sold you that AIDA64 license :) I simply took your email address that you used to register into this forum, and searched for it in our customers database. Quite usual stuff, although mostly we do that when a customer loses his license key and wants to recover it.