Send Message Network User (via Remote Monitor)

hakan

Hi.

I'm using a Aida64 trial version.

And I want to send a massage from network user.

I send massage no problem, but user click to reply massege screen is close.

How can I fix this problem.

Im using Aida64 Buss. 1.60.1314 Beta

• Like 1

Do you mean when the user on the remote computer receives your message, he presses the Reply button, and then AIDA64 closes the message window without enabling him to type in his reply? Or when he presses the Reply button, AIDA64 crashes and the whole application closes?

Thanks,

Fiery

• Like 1

Do you mean when the user on the remote computer receives your message, he presses the Reply button, and then AIDA64 closes the message window without enabling him to type in his reply? Or when he presses the Reply button, AIDA64 crashes and the whole application closes?

Thanks,

Fiery

Hi,

User press the Reply button MessageBox closes.

Not crached.

• Like 1

User press the Reply button MessageBox closes.

That's normal, but right after that happens, a new message box window should open to let the user type in his reply. We've done some test runs, and it worked flawlessly for us. Do you send your initial message from the Remote Monitor by right-clicking on the user's computer?

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same problem. When remote monitor a computer, I right click on the computer I want to send the message to, send the message, the computer recives the message. When the montiored computer clicks on reply button, the message windows closes and no other (reply) window appears.

I use the current stable business version (licensed).