Does AIDA support Corsair Commander Mini units?

philhu

I have pitched my H110iGTX using asetek hardware, and just got a Corsair H110iGT unit using Coolit harware, which has much smarter firmware including showing fan/pump speeds even if Corsairlink is running

While at it, I bought a commander mini.  Does AIDA64 work with this hardware?  I think I can actually plug extra temp sensors into it as well as the H110GT unit.  Then both units plug into usb headers.

Thats too bad, Corsairlink is a mess.  In win10, cant even get it to autostart

AIDA64 reads the pump/fan speeds until Corsairlink starts, on the h110gtx, then it can't

I am about to change my H110iGTX for a GT, which is made my a diff manufacturer and is supposed to work so much better

I will let you know

• 2 weeks later...

We've implemented support for Corsair Link sensor devices (including Link Commander, Commander Mini, H80, H80i, H100, H100i, H100i GT, H110i, H110i GT, and various Corsair Link capable PSU models) in the latest AIDA64 Extreme beta update available at:

http://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Please note that since Corsair's own Corsair Link software is not synchronized with any other monitoring software, it is very important to make sure it is closed, and also that its background service is not running. It's best if you completely uninstall the Corsair Link software. Due to the special precautions required to use the new Corsair Link feature of AIDA64, it is disabled by default. You have to go to AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Stability, and enable (check) Corsair Link sensor support to activate the new feature.

Let us know how it works on your system. If you find any issues, please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> Corsair Link Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

• 1 year later...

Hi

i just got the corsair commander pro. Is or will it be possible to read thevalues from it (like fan speeds, temp sensors.....) because i want to use corsair link for fan control, but i use aida64 extreme for my Madcatz Strike7 LCD panel and i just installed a custom water cooling which i can´t monitor now with my aida64. 

On ‎2017‎. ‎07‎. ‎02‎. at 2:48 PM, GNF said:

Hi

i just got the corsair commander pro. Is or will it be possible to read thevalues from it (like fan speeds, temp sensors.....) because i want to use corsair link for fan control, but i use aida64 extreme for my Madcatz Strike7 LCD panel and i just installed a custom water cooling which i can´t monitor now with my aida64. 

It's not supported yet.  We've just ordered a unit, and we'll implement support for the Commander Pro protocol as soon as it arrives.  I'll let you know in this topic once a new AIDA64 beta -- with the protocol implemented -- becomes available for download.  It shouldn't take more than 2 weeks approx.

• Like 1

On 7.7.2017 at 10:56 AM, Fiery said:

It's not supported yet.  We've just ordered a unit, and we'll implement support for the Commander Pro protocol as soon as it arrives.  I'll let you know in this topic once a new AIDA64 beta -- with the protocol implemented -- becomes available for download.  It shouldn't take more than 2 weeks approx.

wow you are great. i was hoping for a support in the next year...not the next two weeks! Fantastic!

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2017‎. ‎07‎. ‎08‎. at 10:53 PM, GNF said:

wow you are great. i was hoping for a support in the next year...not the next two weeks! Fantastic!

Update: Support for the Command Pro protocol will be implemented in the next AIDA64 beta update due later this week.  I'll drop a message into this topic once the new beta build is available for download.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I updated AIDA64 to the latest Version 5.95.4500. Now my Commander Pro is recognized. But unfortunately in Corsair Link my fans, which are controlled by commander pro, disappear and will not be controlled.  To deactivate Corsair Link sensor support doesn't help. So at the moment I can't have my Aida64 sensorPanel open without loosing to control my fans via Corsair Link (Version 4.9.2.27) 
Is the problem known? Will there be a solution?

On ‎2017‎. ‎12‎. ‎03‎. at 3:27 PM, Sharpfox said:

I updated AIDA64 to the latest Version 5.95.4500. Now my Commander Pro is recognized. But unfortunately in Corsair Link my fans, which are controlled by commander pro, disappear and will not be controlled.  To deactivate Corsair Link sensor support doesn't help. So at the moment I can't have my Aida64 sensorPanel open without loosing to control my fans via Corsair Link (Version 4.9.2.27) 
Is the problem known? Will there be a solution?

Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> System Debug --> USB Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Thanks,
Fiery

Thank you.  The issue is due to the fact that Corsair stopped using the necessary synchronization mutexes that they defined to let 3rd party applications work with their hardware.  Now the old hardware may still work, but the new hardware, e.g. Corsair Commander Pro will not work.  The issue will only be fixed once Corsair gets around and enable the old mutex on their new hardware as well.