Aquastream XT Ultra not full supportet?

Masterofpuppets

Hello,sorry for my bad english :(

Ich have a Problem with my Sensor Panel

I use a Aquastream XT ultra pump.

I have connected radiator fan, a external temp sensor and a flow sensor direct to the aquastream xt.

In the software "aquasuite" i have the following values:

-Water temp

-External Water temp

-pump-electronic temp

-fan rpm

-fan voltage

-fan speed in %

-pump rpm

-flow in litre per hour or litre per minute

-pump frequenz

-pump voltage

-pump current

But in Aida it shows only the following values:

-Water temp

-ext. water temp

-pump electronic temp

-fan rpm

-fan voltage

-pump rpm

-pump current

Ist that normal that i dont get the other values? Inspecially i miss the flow sensor :(

But it were nice if the values in aida availble too:

-fan speed in %

-pump frequenz

-pump voltage

Best regards

Pierre

• Like 1

Pump frequency is simply 45000000 / RPM, so it would be redundant to report it when AIDA64 already reports the RPM value.

Fan speed % (duty cycle value) is also not that useful, since even a non-zero duty cycle value could mean the fan or pump is stopped. So when a RPM value is available, AIDA64 usually don't report the duty cycle.

Pump voltage and flow rate can be reported, but we do not have the necessary technical information to convert the raw readings to meaningful values. If you could help us by sending us a register dump, and also the values as measured by Aquasuite, we should be able to implement the missing values in AIDA64. Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> Aquaero Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Thanks,

Fiery

Hey Fiery, thank you for your fast response!

I'll send you the dump file here in 2 hours, when im at home from work

Thank you in advance!

another question is,

Can aida handle the aquacomputer mps sensors alone without a aquero, only connected via usb?

Yes, it can.

Thank you. Please let me know the pump voltage and flow rate values when the dump was created, as they are displayed by Aquasuite. Or, in case those values vary greatly, then please post a new dump while visually checking the values in Aquasuite, to make sure the dump registers and the values match.

how can i get informed about the update? :)

I will drop a message into this topic once the new beta is available for download. Alternatively, you can also enable automatic updates to beta packages in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / General / NetUpdate / Update type.