Hard Drive Light

Memories4Life

Not sure if this has been mentioned before now if it has im sorry for the repost.

Now Adia supports HHD/SSD drive activity could you guys at finalwire introduce a switch (Graphic/item type) for the sensor panel that mimics the HHD drive active light on the chassis (On/Off during drive activity)?

Hope this makes sense. 

Thanks

Now thinking about this in a little more depth im think there maybe problems with the length of polling  time.  I mean if your polling was set to 5 secs the the Hdd light would be stuck on for 5 secs which wouldn't mimic the HDD activity light at all and if the polling was down to 1 ms that would put a little stress on the system.

Would it be possible to set a separate polling time for the HDD's alone?

I think you can already achieve that by using a Sensor Item with a colored bar. You can define it as the bar being black on black background when the activity is under 10% (or under 1% if you wish), and green on green background above that level.

Poll rate can be configured down to 100 milliseconds in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / Update Frequency / SensorPanel.

I think you can already achieve that by using a Sensor Item with a colored bar. You can define it as the bar being black on black background when the activity is under 10% (or under 1% if you wish), and green on green background above that level.

Poll rate can be configured down to 100 milliseconds in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / Update Frequency / SensorPanel

That worked!  Should have thought about this clearer before posting. 

Thanks Fiery :D