Not cycling to next page, but use button

philhu

Hey

Is there a way to not cycle through pages of the LCD screens?

Maybe always set a page to stay on UNLESS a person pushes a button that is put on the pages to goto another page.

So example:

User builds LCD page 1,2,3

He wants it to stay on Page 1

Each page would have a 'goto' button to another page, ie, Page one would have a 2 and 3 button

Page 2 has a Pg 1 and 3 button and Page 3 has a Pg 1 and pg 2 button.

Possible?

Automatic page cycling is disabled by default. When there's a physical button attached to the LCD screen, you can use them to cycle between pages. But many LCD screens are not equipped with physical buttons.

What kind of LCD screen do you have?

Regards,

Fiery

Automatic page cycling is disabled by default. When there's a physical button attached to the LCD screen, you can use them to cycle between pages. But many LCD screens are not equipped with physical buttons.

What kind of LCD screen do you have?

Regards,

Fiery

No, I'd like you to add screen or soft byttons to allow navigation to other pages.  I could place a button on the screen like I place a sensor display

No, I'd like you to add screen or soft byttons to allow navigation to other pages.  I could place a button on the screen like I place a sensor display

What kind of external LCD screen do you have? Or you mean you use the SensorPanel feature to display the sensor values on your Windows Desktop?