Two questions

Dutch

I have two SSDs and one HDD, and all three show, but I see only one SMART result.

What does the one SMART result indicate?

smartdump.txt

post-652-0-62967300-1457995919_thumb.jpg

I noticed an anomaly between AIDA64 and aquasuite with the Shared Memory Windows Services function.

The power supply unit correctly lists as "W" in the AIDA64 sensor list, but aquasuite picks the unit up as "V".

Is there a possible typo on the unit definition when passed to shared memory?

post-652-0-13058000-1457995929_thumb.jpg

I have two SSDs and one HDD, and all three show, but I see only one SMART result.

What does the one SMART result indicate?

It's a global SMART status. If it says "OK", all drives are fine. Otherwise, one or more drives report an imminent failure.

I noticed an anomaly between AIDA64 and aquasuite with the Shared Memory Windows Services function.

The power supply unit correctly lists as "W" in the AIDA64 sensor list, but aquasuite picks the unit up as "V".

Is there a possible typo on the unit definition when passed to shared memory?

The shared memory tags for power values say "pwr"; whereas the tags for voltages say "volt". If another software picks power readings up as voltages, it's due to a bug of that other software and not an issue about AIDA64 ;)