Aida64 Benchmarks. Very very low results.

Hi there. If this isn't the right place to be posting something like this I completely understand. Apologies!

My memory is posting terrible speeds from the Aida64 Cache & Memory benchmark which has sent me on a wild goose hunt!

I then checked CPU Queen and that test seemed correct.

I then checked CPU Photoworxx and that gave me results near the bottom of the list at 1200 MPixel/s when I should be getting around 26000+ MPixel/s.

I'm using Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 DRAM 2400MHz (PC4-19200) C14 (CMK32GX4M4A2400C14))
Quad channel configured in A1 B1 C1 D1. I have done a BIOS flash to the latest version (2101). I was using 1901 before.

On both BIOS versions I have tried default factory RAM setup (2133) in BIOS as well as the auto & manually configuring XMP 2400 profile @ 14, 16, 16, 31 2T @ 1.200v that it was sold and packaged as.

I've tried removing all overclocks and reverting to the original "Optimised defaults" in BIOS.

My FPS in games has been about 50% of what it should be. Initially I thought it was GPU but I noticed in Firestrike my CPU Physics test was very poor and so then I thought it was CPU. But now that I've seen this stuff going on with the RAM it looks like it could be the culprit?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

I've attached CPUID MSR dump to this post too.

AIDA64 Memory benchmark result >> 
zLMRmc9.jpg

CPU-Z screenshots of Memory & SPD tabs can be seen here >> 
6ATVRu3.jpg

I then wondered if memtest86+ would see anything but it ran for 10hrs. 11/11 tests completed with 0 errors. You can see the memory is top left is going at 1924 mb/s without overclocks.

Memtest86+ results: 
Sn5lNXQ.jpg

PC Specs:
**CPU** Intel Core i7 5820k (OC 4.4ghz @ 1.22v) Latest BIOS 2101
**CPU COOLER** Corsair H110i GTX 
**MOTHERBOARD** Asus X99-A/USB 3.1 ATX LGA2011-3 
**MEMORY** Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4-2400 
**VIDEO CARD** EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB HYBRID
**STORAGE** Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB SSD 
**PSU** EVGA SuperNOVA 1000G2 1000W

------------------
System Information
------------------
      Time of this report: 4/12/2016, 02:01:09
             Machine name: XXXXXXX
         Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 10586) (10586.th2_release_sec.160223-1728)
                 Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
      System Manufacturer: ASUS
             System Model: All Series
                     BIOS: 2101
                Processor: Intel® Core i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz (12 CPUs), ~3.3GHz
                   Memory: 32768MB RAM
      Available OS Memory: 32668MB RAM
                Page File: 2739MB used, 34793MB available
              Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
          DirectX Version: 12
      DX Setup Parameters: Not found
         User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
       System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
          DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
                 Miracast: Available, with HDCP
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
           DxDiag Version: 10.00.10586.0000 64bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
      Display Tab 1: No problems found.
        Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
        Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
        Sound Tab 3: No problems found.
          Input Tab: No problems found.

cpuidmsrdump.txt

Are you sure the cooling of your CPU is adequate to keep it in the normal temperature range? Have you checked the AIDA64 System Stability Test, using only the FPU subtest, to see if the CPU can stand long-term high load? If you do that, make sure to focus on the bottom graph: your CPU shouldn't show any throttling activity, any non-zero percentages, even after hours of heavy stressing. If it shows non-zero throttling, it means your CPU is overheating under load, and that could well affect benchmark scores and in-gaming performance too.

Are you sure the cooling of your CPU is adequate to keep it in the normal temperature range? Have you checked the AIDA64 System Stability Test, using only the FPU subtest, to see if the CPU can stand long-term high load? If you do that, make sure to focus on the bottom graph: your CPU shouldn't show any throttling activity, any non-zero percentages, even after hours of heavy stressing. If it shows non-zero throttling, it means your CPU is overheating under load, and that could well affect benchmark scores and in-gaming performance too.

It's an AIO cooler and the CPU temp never seem to go over 45-50 degrees celcius so I've never paid it that much attention. 

Thanks for the suggestions, I will look into it! :)

Tried the FPU subtest by itself for 1.5hrs and saw 0 CPU throttling with the following temperatures.

Based on the lack of forum results for this problem anywhere I'm starting to think I may be the only one.  :wacko:

YVVA5jG.png