AIDA64 Discussion Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Colehill Computers

AIDA 64 Engineer's Licence Expired

I was upgraded from Everest to AIDA 64 Engineer's Edition and I have sent the following message to upgrade AT finalwire.com, from where I received the upgrade notice last year. Unfortunately the email address now appears to be invalid:

[*]This now seems to have expired. I am a bit peeved, because this morning I required some information about a client's workstation that AIDA64 could (probably) have given me, instead, however, it displays a message that my licence has expired - and goes no further. This seems to be at odds with this statement:

[*]

[*] "However, the last version of the product will remain fully functional after the maintenance period is expired."

[*]

[*]in your terms and conditions.

[*]

[*]Please advise how I might best continue my support of this product at the most reasonable terms.

[*]

[*]Thanks

[*]

[*]KD

[*]Your AIDA64 Product Key

[*]From: FinalWire Sales Team <upgrade AT finalwire.com>

[*]Sent: 24/11/2010 00:10

[*]Dear KD Johnson,

[*]Thank you for requesting an AIDA64 upgrade license. We have created the following AIDA64 Extreme Engineer license for you:

[*]Name: KD Johnson

[*]Email: kd AT colehill.co.uk

[*]Company: Colehill Computer Associates

[*]AIDA64 Product Key: ****

[*]You can download AIDA64 Exreme Edition from www.aida64.com/downloads

[*]If you have a technical issue, please feel free to submit a Support Ticket ...

Please advise.

KD

Please send an e-mail to sales AT aida64.com with your actual product key in order to get this sorted out asap.

I was upgraded from Everest to AIDA 64 Engineer's Edition and I have sent the following message to upgrade AT finalwire.com, from where I received the upgrade notice last year. Unfortunately the email address now appears to be invalid:

[*]This now seems to have expired. I am a bit peeved, because this morning I required some information about a client's workstation that AIDA64 could (probably) have given me, instead, however, it displays a message that my licence has expired - and goes no further. This seems to be at odds with this statement:

[*]

[*] "However, the last version of the product will remain fully functional after the maintenance period is expired."

[*]

[*]in your terms and conditions.

[*]

[*]Please advise how I might best continue my support of this product at the most reasonable terms.

[*]

[*]Thanks

[*]

[*]KD

[*]Your AIDA64 Product Key

[*]From: FinalWire Sales Team <upgrade AT finalwire.com>

[*]Sent: 24/11/2010 00:10

[*]Dear KD Johnson,

[*]Thank you for requesting an AIDA64 upgrade license. We have created the following AIDA64 Extreme Engineer license for you:

[*]Name: KD Johnson

[*]Email: kd AT colehill.co.uk

[*]Company: Colehill Computer Associates

[*]AIDA64 Product Key: ****

[*]You can download AIDA64 Exreme Edition from www.aida64.com/downloads

[*]If you have a technical issue, please feel free to submit a Support Ticket ...

Please advise.

KD