What's wrong with the AUX temp?

PaddyVu

How can i reduce AUX temp or can i ignore AUX temp in BIOS?
When it higher than 70 degree,the game starts throttle like this:
13055098_942433289208293_425370700815838
And when it below 70 degree,the game is normal
13055830_942433195874969_464259408574765
How can i ignore this AUX temp?

Even it read invalid,my cpu still throttle from it,i don't know how to shut it down :( 

Please help,tks !

In your case most likely Aux is actually the temperature of the CPU. You need to improve the cooling of your processor, and/or the ventilation of the PC case.

BTW, HWMonitor is not our software ;)

No way,i see that my CPU only have 60 degree at full load :( can you show me your software? I just bought zalman cnps 10x optima yesterday and i'm so happy when CPU full load at 85 degree reduce to 60 degree and now you said that from CPU temp :((

Go to:

http://www.aida64.com/downloads

Download AIDA64 Extreme, install it, run it, and go to main menu / Tools / System Stability Test. Uncheck all subtests except for FPU, and press the Start button. Watch the bottom graph, particularly the green graph that shows CPU throttling activity. Wait for at least an hour, and see if the green graph becomes red, indicating that your CPU throttles.

No matter what various temperature readings show actually. If your CPU throttles under heavy load, then you have to do something about cooling to prevent that from happening ;)

• Like 1

Go to:

Download AIDA64 Extreme, install it, run it, and go to main menu / Tools / System Stability Test. Uncheck all subtests except for FPU, and press the Start button. Watch the bottom graph, particularly the green graph that shows CPU throttling activity. Wait for at least an hour, and see if the green graph becomes red, indicating that your CPU throttles.

No matter what various temperature readings show actually. If your CPU throttles under heavy load, then you have to do something about cooling to prevent that from happening ;)

Really strange,when i don't open anything,AUX temp is at 80 degree,when i open something,it decrease to 76-78 degree.When i open dark souls 3,it decrease to 67-69 degree and in 5 minutes,AUX temp jump from 67-69 to 79-81 degree then back to 67-69 degree,of course when over 70 degree,the game throttle and can't play anymore.

And now when i run test,AUX only show at 60 degree,even below that,so it will never throttle,it will throttle when AUX temp is over 70 degree

13029433_942629275855361_104356952019200

Go to:

Please help me,i ran it for 6 hours and no throttle because AUX won't go up to 70 degree.

Can you help me ignore it or disable it?

Each time i play game it goes up to 80 degree and game starts throttle and i can't play anymore,please help admin !13071775_942796882505267_584040219556991

Please help me,i ran it for 6 hours and no throttle because AUX won't go up to 70 degree.

Can you help me ignore it or disable it?

There's nothing to disable there. If after 6 hours of heavy stress your CPU still doesn't throttle, then you can tick a box of "CPU cooling" there ;)

Each time i play game it goes up to 80 degree and game starts throttle and i can't play anymore,please help admin !

Maybe then it's the video card that throttles? Have you tried to use the logging facility of AIDA64? Go to AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / Logging, and enable logging to HTML. Select only the items for Date, Time, CPU utilization, CPU clock, GPU utilization, GPU clock, and GPU temperature. Once the game starts to act out, close AIDA64 and check the HTML log. You should be able to see what happens to the GPU clock and GPU temperature once the game becomes unplayable. Maybe after a certain period of time your video card overheats, throttles its clocks down to very low levels, and you lose video performance while gaming.

There's nothing to disable there. If after 6 hours of heavy stress your CPU still doesn't throttle, then you can tick a box of "CPU cooling" there ;)

Maybe then it's the video card that throttles? Have you tried to use the logging facility of AIDA64? Go to AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / Logging, and enable logging to HTML. Select only the items for Date, Time, CPU utilization, CPU clock, GPU utilization, GPU clock, and GPU temperature. Once the game starts to act out, close AIDA64 and check the HTML log. You should be able to see what happens to the GPU clock and GPU temperature once the game becomes unplayable. Maybe after a certain period of time your video card overheats, throttles its clocks down to very low levels, and you lose video performance while gaming.

1.I will check CPU cooling.

2.No way,not from my GPU,please check my video to know,you will surprise,really strange :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLUX0-CeulM

3.from the video,you can see each time AUX goes over 70 degree,the game starts throttle like that,%cpu usage reduce from 90% to 5% :( game freeze with 0 fps :(