HDD sensor pool rate slow

ronzino

You can configure update frequencies in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / Update Frequency. If that doesn't help, it means the data provided by Windows is not updated at a poll rate you'd expect.

You can configure update frequencies in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / Update Frequency. If that doesn't help, it means the data provided by Windows is not updated at a poll rate you'd expect.

mmm there's something wrong ... :(

1) there is no update frequency in aida64 menu for hdd polling

2) windows polls the hdd write/read speeds every second, according to windows performance monitor

3) HWiNFO64 is able to poll the hdd write/read speeds every second like windows

is it possible that you have wrongly connect the TEMPERATURE HDD POLLING (minimum allowed value = 10 sec) to the HDD PERFORMANCE polling ?

You have to adjust the update frequency for the feature you're using. If you're using those disk related items on SensorPanel, then you need to adjust the update frequency for the SensorPanel.

And no, we don't use the disk performance API incorrectly.

problem solved. I had selected the italian version language for aida64 on a windows 10 (in italian too).

In the poll rate menu is reported 5,000 ms that means (in italian numeric notation) 5ms as for us the "," is decimal separator, not thousand.

instead the software means 5,000 ms i.e. 5 sec, also when the italian language is select. I figured out later that the italian language is just a quick translation of some text menu, not the whole software and not numeric notation.

thanks for your help