AIDA64 hanging when use uniata driver

Hi,

In my Windows XP system, I use uniata driver to drive some unknown SATA&AHCI controllers.

Here is the official page of uniata:

http://alter.org.ua/en/soft/win/uni_ata/

But I found on some AHCI controller computers, when using uniata driver, system is Windows XP

AIDA64 will hang at showing welcome screen, when the bottom left corner shows progress text "AIDA64"

Why this? Can your engineers solve this problem?

Or who can post this problem to forum of uniata?

http://habrahabr.ru/post/149032/    I can not speak Russian.

Please try to disable the two RAID related options in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Stability, and restart AIDA64 to apply the changes. Let me know if it helps.

If it doesn't help, then please let me know what hardware do you have that fails to work with uniata driver and AIDA64.  We need to get one example of such hardware to try and replicate the issue on our own test systems.

Thanks,
Fiery

On 2016/12/9 at 11:26 PM, Fiery said:

Please try to disable the two RAID related options in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Stability, and restart AIDA64 to apply the changes. Let me know if it helps.

If it doesn't help, then please let me know what hardware do you have that fails to work with uniata driver and AIDA64.  We need to get one example of such hardware to try and replicate the issue on our own test systems.

Thanks,
Fiery

Thanks, I tried to disable these to options, problem solved.

But what function will be disabled when disabling these two options?

21 hours ago, 1400700226 said:

Thanks, I tried to disable these to options, problem solved.

But what function will be disabled when disabling these two options?

When you have those options disabled, AIDA64 won't be able to enumerate member drives of RAID arrays. If you have no RAID array defined in your system, you won't lose any functionality. In fact, by disabling those options, the time it takes for AIDA64 to perform its startup initialization gets shorter.