Headphone Battery Life

Alachas

• 3 months later...
On ‎2017‎. ‎03‎. ‎29‎. at 1:39 PM, Yveie said:

Anything new on this? :)

I can track the battery life of my Logitech G533s through Logitech Gaming Software. Is it possible to display through AIDA64?

If you can track the battery life via the manufacturer's supplied software, it doesn't mean the API for that is exposed to 3rd party software like AIDA64.  LGS uses a proprietary interface to measure battery life for G533s, and only LGS can do that, we can not with AIDA64 :( 

• 2 years later...
On 12/24/2019 at 8:41 AM, Backslash said:

I know this is a super old post but now that Logitech is switching to "Logitech G Hub" and stuff like Arx and more are available, are there any changes and maybe new APIs that would allow to read the battery of wireless mouse/keyboard/headsets?

We haven't heard of a new API that would provide such readings for Logitech devices :(

4 hours ago, Fiery said:

We haven't heard of a new API that would provide such readings for Logitech devices :(

Wouldnt it be possible to read those informations directly out of the logitech g hub software if its installed? Kind of like back in the days with fraps and the game fps counter. If fraps was running the sensor was available. There also seem to be many different programms for linux that can read the battery status right out of the device.

8 hours ago, Backslash said:

Wouldnt it be possible to read those informations directly out of the logitech g hub software if its installed? Kind of like back in the days with fraps and the game fps counter. If fraps was running the sensor was available. There also seem to be many different programms for linux that can read the battery status right out of the device.

Hacking into other software is not something we'd like to pursue.

• Like 1

On 12/31/2019 at 2:38 AM, Fiery said:

Hacking into other software is not something we'd like to pursue.

Fair enough. Maybe there are ways that you could look at from other programs that can read the status? It seems like uPower can do that. Its for linux so I'm not sure if they are using ways that would be possible for you. But looking through different Github projects it seems like that are many different projects who managed to read it. Some of them more or less accurate.

• 1 year later...
On 2/21/2021 at 8:59 PM, Toni Tijeras Alonso said:

any news. I have logitech g935, G903 and other hardware logitech. it would be nice to have the status in sensorpanel

Logitech would need to come up with a SDK that provides such measurements for 3rd party applications like AIDA64.