PsExec + AIDA64 Business = doesn't work

The_Immortal

Hello, Fiery!

I'm trying to get a report on a remote machine using PsExec by the following command:

psexec.exe \\pc1 -d -s \\server\aida\aida64.exe /R \\server\AIDA\Reports\$HOSTNAME__$DATE /CUSTOM \\server\aida\aida64.rpf /TEXT /SAFE /SILENT

After that I can see aida64.exe proccess on pc1 but nothing is going on - the process just loaded into memory and doesn't work. So then I tried to launch it interactively:

psexec.exe \\pc1 -d -i 9 -s \\server\aida\aida64.exe /R \\server\AIDA\Reports\$HOSTNAME__$DATE /CUSTOM \\server\aida\aida64.rpf /TEXT /SAFE /SILENT

And that is working. But the real problem here is that I need to know user session (-i 9) and on a remote computer would be no logged session at al... If I try use 0 session and still doesn't work.

I understand the problem relatives SyInternals too but maybe you can explain how can i collect a report on a remote machine using AIDA64 Business edition? I know about users loggon scripts, telnet, etc but I need to use it when i want - that's why im trying to use psexec...

Thank you!

One possible explanation is that AIDA64 displays a message box that is not displayed anywhere, since you have AIDA64 running as the SYSTEM account.

Can you please try to replace /CUSTOM \\server\aida\aida64.rpf with /SUM ?  Maybe one of the pages that you have in your report profile causes the issue.  In which case (when /SUM works fine) you need to remove some of the pages from your report profile.