ASRock H270M Pro4 all mobo sensors are missing.

JohnSS

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2017 at 9:55 AM, Fiery said:

I'm afraid we still haven't found a way to get around the sensor communication issue affecting H270M Pro4 and Z270M Pro4 motherboards. It seems to be a hardware issue that may be possible to fix via a BIOS Update. We will only know for sure that the issue is fixed once ASRock starts offering its own monitoring utility (A-Tuning Utility) for these motherboards too. That utility is already available for other Z270 and H270 chipset based motherboards, but not for H270M Pro4 and Z270M Pro4.

The A-tuning app for z270m Pro4 is out now, it shows voltages, temps and fans rpms. Now it's time for your move :)

P.S. The A-tuning didn't require any bios update, btw

6 minutes ago, SEVEZ said:

The A-tuning app for z270m Pro4 is out now, it shows voltages, temps and fans rpms. Now it's time for your move :)

P.S. The A-tuning didn't require any bios update, btw

Please create an ISA Sensor Dump and also a Super I/O Dump before and after launching ASRock's A-Tuning Utility.  Maybe it reconfigures the Super I/O chip in order to enable sensor readings.

You can create those dumps by right-clicking on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> ISA Sensor Dump or Super I/O Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as TXT files to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Thanks,
Fiery

7 hours ago, Fiery said:

Please create an ISA Sensor Dump and also a Super I/O Dump before and after launching ASRock's A-Tuning Utility.  Maybe it reconfigures the Super I/O chip in order to enable sensor readings.

You can create those dumps by right-clicking on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> ISA Sensor Dump or Super I/O Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as TXT files to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Thanks,
Fiery

Compared two ISA dumps and they are identical. 

But there're some differences in Super IO dumps.

asrock_z270m_pro4_after_atuning.txt

asrock_z270m_pro4_before_atuning.txt

asrock_z270m_pro4_after_atuning_superio_dump.txt

asrock_z270m_pro4_before_atuning_superio_dump.txt

On ‎2017‎. ‎02‎. ‎26‎. at 9:18 PM, SEVEZ said:

Thank you! I've sent you an email about this issue.

On ‎2017‎. ‎03‎. ‎07‎. at 9:47 PM, free0704 said:

Asrock b250m pro4 sensors in the new version are not yet displayed. Chip Nuvoton NCT6683D-T.

Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> ISA Sensor Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Make sure to use the latest AIDA64 beta build v5.80.4093:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

On 08.02.2017 at 7:55 PM, Fiery said:

Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> ISA Sensor Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Make sure to use the latest AIDA64 beta build v5.80.4093:

isasensordump.txt

superiodump.txt