License Key Blacklisted After Update to 5.90.4200

Hi there!

I just updated AIDA64 to 5.90.4200 and when I launched it, it said my license information was corrupted and to re-enter my license key.

When I re-enter the key, it tells me my product key has been blacklisted. I deleted the PKEY.TXT file and it still says the key has been blacklisted.

I  installed the Windows Creator update last night if that matters. Updated AIDA64 this morning.

I bought AIDA64 from Amazon 2 years ago, my key is legitimate. I emailed sales@aida64.com about this and wondering if anyone else encountered this?

Yes, Amazon was selling pirate license keys via a fraudulent seller. We've already notified them about this issue, and they already removed the seller from their site. Our Sales Team will contact you about possible resolutions to resolve this issue.

Regards,
Fiery

The interesting thing is my license was not sold by a third-party seller in Amazon Marketplace. It was sold by Amazon Digital Services, LLC and added to my Amazon Software Library, just like many other software titles I bought. It's unfortunate you cannot trust even Amazon themselves.

I did get a reply from Sales explaining this and was able to get a refund from Amazon after explaining the issue. I bought a 3-year AIDA64 license directly from you with the 20% off coupon that Sales provided, thank you!

12 hours ago, audiotechnica said:

The interesting thing is my license was not sold by a third-party seller in Amazon Marketplace. It was sold by Amazon Digital Services, LLC and added to my Amazon Software Library, just like many other software titles I bought. It's unfortunate you cannot trust even Amazon themselves.

I did get a reply from Sales explaining this and was able to get a refund from Amazon after explaining the issue. I bought a 3-year AIDA64 license directly from you with the 20% off coupon that Sales provided, thank you!

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation about this issue.  I forgot to mention that you should ask Amazon for a refund ASAP, but you already did, so all is cool :)