RivaTuner show another name/label in-game

willdelarosa

Hello my friends!

I configured aida64' OSD to show the information I want, as shown below:

[IMG] 

I also configured aida64 to allow RivaTuner to take the data and display it inside the games. But, the problem is RivaTuner uses it's name / label. Is it possible to configure aida or Riva to display as the aida shows?

[IMG] 

Thank you so much!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By HappyTeaRex
      I made a costum sensor panel and wanted to try it out so I wanted to install RTSS but when I try to install it, it aborts the installaion because "rtss is currently active". I don't know what to do now. I close eveything I can think of, rebooted the pc but still the same issue. I've read that I should close all applications that are hooked with rtss but I can't think of any apps to close now xD 
      Hope someone can help ^^

• By Trolus55
      I want to use them on my sensor panel, but they don't show up, only temps, power draw, TDP% and vram usage of the GPU is present. It worked on my old Gigabyte 2070 super but on Gigabyte 3080 lhr it's not showing up. Is there a fix for it?
    • By ruineves1994
      Sometimes when stopping stability tests I got a Window popping up an error like "ACCESS VIOLATION IN MODULE AIDA 64.EXE , access violation at address aida64 1efa0174" and I can only close the aida 64 by task manager after that .
      I think my computer is stable , at least it seems to be ... 

PC specs :
      AOC monitor with 21" and freesync , 75hz
      Gigabyte b450 gaming X
      AMD Ryzen 5 3600
      Kingston HyperX FURY DDR4 (with RGB) at 3200mhz with XMP profile 1 enabled
      XFX RX 580 GTS XXX 4gb
      Bitfenix formula gold 550w
      3 hdd´s from WD , 1 wd green , 1wd black ,1 wd blue
      1 ssd ( kingston a400 120gb)
    • By axium
      Hi all! 
      I was recently brain storming on how to display sensor info from aida64 SSE. I wasn't a huge fan on having a secondary sensor display connected through HDMI, as windows does weird things when you have 'multiple' displays connected and even windows 11 doesn't fix it. 
      So I came up with a solution to display the sensor info through a raspberry pi, a web browser and a tiny bit of javascript. 
      If this could be of any use to anyone else, please feel free to either create a PR or fork it and play around with it on your own. 
      https://github.com/DmitrySychev/aida64-remote-sensor-FBEHD-01

• By tuning76
      Sziasztok!
      Nem tudom mi lehet az oka,de az AIDA64 nem tudja kiolvasni a ventillátor sebességét, de más diag és figyelő szoftver sem. Csak a BIOS-ban látható.
      Mi lehet az oka ? 

A válaszokat előre is köszönöm!
      http://kepkezelo.com/images/szf2i7mmejfyyo2008t0.png