Alert for GPU utilization

wojgp

It would be good to add alert for GPU utilization and set if value is under x %

Now I use temperature alert , but it is not the same. I need it for JOB Finished monitoring, but temperature requires a short brake between 2 jobs (until temperature decreases). GPU utilization alert would be the best. GPU utilization is about 99% at my PC and it would be good to receive email notify when it is lower than 90%.

Sorry for my English :)

We'll soon completely revamp the AIDA64 Alerting module, to make it more suitable for advanced use. When we do that revamp, we'll implement new alert triggers, e.g. CPU utilization, GPU utilization, memory utilization. I'll let you know in this topic once we have a new AIDA64 beta with the requested new feature implemented.

Thanks,

Fiery

We've implemented CPU utilization, memory utilization and GPU utilization in the Alerting module. Make sure to upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme Edition available at:

http://www.aida64.com/downloads/aida64extremebuild1455u8nmy1wgcbzip

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know how it works.

Thanks,

Fiery