Fan Speeds, Voltage Values Missing (Asus TUF X299 Mark 1)

korhanby

On 27.10.2017 at 7:47 PM, Fiery said:

The above mentioned new AIDA64 beta build is now available for download:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

Hello Fiery, thank you for the download. There are two strange things. Firstly, some temperature values sometimes shown and sometimes they get disappear or N/A. Another thing is,  the fan control section in AI Suite is very laggy when AIDA 64 runs in the background. Also, CPU package temperature in AIDA64 has +5 degree celcius offset. I don't know why this is happening. 

Thank you. I am again sending the debug info. 

debug_info_new.txt

Capture23.JPG

Capture24.JPG

On ‎2017‎. ‎10‎. ‎29‎. at 10:58 AM, korhanby said:

Hello Fiery, thank you for the download. There are two strange things. Firstly, some temperature values sometimes shown and sometimes they get disappear or N/A. Another thing is,  the fan control section in AI Suite is very laggy when AIDA 64 runs in the background. Also, CPU package temperature in AIDA64 has +5 degree celcius offset. I don't know why this is happening. 

Thank you. I am again sending the debug info. 

debug_info_new.txt

Capture23.JPG

Capture24.JPG

Thank you for your feedback!  AI Suite can indeed collide with other software that also polls the EC (Embedded Controller) chip for sensor registers.  Sadly, Asus still haven't made any steps to synchronize AI Suite or other software of theirs with 3rd party monitoring applications.  Other than uninstalling AI Suite and all its background services there's no solution to this issue I'm afraid.

As for CPU Package, there's no offset to use on any processors, as far as we know.  So AIDA64 should report the accurate readout as it is provided by the CPU.  If you however are adamant that there's an offset to be applied, then you can configure it in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / Correction.