Strange in-game lagging with Odospace LCD and RemoteSensor support enabled

xcite

Hi, i've just moved to my new mobo from Rampage V Extreme to Rampage V Edition 10, and some strange in-ghame (Battlefield 4) single laging appeared. Other hardware was not changed. Windows 10 was clearly reinstalled.

After enabling "Odospace" support in "LCD" tab, i'm having some strange single lag every 3-4 second in-game, and it repeats in next 3-4 second, and once more, and so on... The oher thing, that is "Update frequnecy" for "LCD" is set to "1000 ms", but the data on my Tab is renewed each 3-4 seconds, not in 1 second. This lag's are happening simultaneously with data renewal on my tab's "Remote Panel" app.

If i'm disabling Odospace support in AIDA64 everything is ok, and game is going normally... If i'm disconnecting my tab from USB with Odospace support enable lags are remaining. I've also tryed to connect AIDA64 to Remote Panel app on my Tab thru WifI (with USB detached) - lags are remaining.

I have also Corsair HX1000i PSU installed and conected to my mobo thru USB, and Crosair Link support enabled in "Preferences", but disconecting PSU from USB bus doesn't gives any advantage... 

UPDATE: The same thing happens if i'm enabling RemoteSensor support in LCD Section (with disabled Odospace ofcourse)

AIDA64 version is 5.95.4500. 

Remote Panel Version: 1.16.

Here are some of my settings:

5a40aa717d9e0_1-STAB.jpg.08de50fd4e18fe9118dd5eebaece55c9.jpg

5a40aa8f35242_2-HWMON.jpg.fb640453de74c981ae7a05add174e33a.jpg

5a40aa946e7e6_3-UPDFREQ.jpg.458ef74f39beb04b632f4d048a513029.jpg

5a40aa9f438df_4-LCD.jpg.b8eb690b3771fe5d3157dceadbe748e0.jpg

Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> Sensor Profiling Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Thanks,
Fiery

Greetings Fiery, here is my dump: sensorprof.txt

ONE THING MORE - I FOUND ALREADY A PROBLEM. 

If i'm disabling "Embeded Controller (EC) support" under "Preferences > Stability" (with enabled "Odospace" or "RemoteSesnor" support) the lagging dissapears.

But some of sensors (PCH & VRM temp. for example) dissapears from listing, so disabling this option is not solution for me..

• Like 1

On 12/28/2017 at 1:11 PM, xcite said:

Greetings Fiery, here is my dump: sensorprof.txt

ONE THING MORE - I FOUND ALREADY A PROBLEM. 

If i'm disabling "Embeded Controller (EC) support" under "Preferences > Stability" (with enabled "Odospace" or "RemoteSesnor" support) the lagging dissapears.

But some of sensors (PCH & VRM temp. for example) dissapears from listing, so disabling this option is not solution for me..

Thank you. We've already come across the same issue about the EC register readout causing latency spikes.  But sadly, so far we haven't found a solution to this :( We'll keep looking into this.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎2018‎. ‎01‎. ‎19‎. at 7:34 AM, xcite said:

Hi. Any news about this problem ?

I'm afraid we haven't been able to reproduce the issue on our test systems yet.  We also haven't found a clear pattern in the various bug reports about slow EC communication issues.

• 3 months later...