AIDA64 Audit Manager

Jeppe

Hello, 

I run a setup where my machines run a script that starts aida and generates a HTMl/XML report. This part works as it should. 

But sometimes, seems random, instead of running my report, it starts Audit manager instead of gathering the report. 

Im unsure whats causing this, as it only seems to happen on desktop pcs. 

Is there a function in AIDA i can disable to make sure it never runs Audit manager? 

Let me know if you need a debug report or the likes. 

Best regards. 

ECHO Start AIDA64
\\deploy2\SSD\programs\aida64.exe /CUSTOM \\deploy2\SSD\Screening\files\AIDA64\templates\Aidarepport.rpf /LANGEN /R l:\%dirname%\%dirname% /XML
\\deploy2\SSD\programs\aida64.exe /CUSTOM \\deploy2\SSD\Screening\files\AIDA64\templates\Aidarepport.rpf /LANGEN /R l:\%dirname%\%dirname% /MHTML

The %dirname% is created in another part of the script, but its just the serial number of the machine.

Thank you.  I think the issue occurs because you didn't enclose the report file name with quotes (" characters) in order to mitigate the potential space characters that appears in the filenames after %dirname% is resolved.  Do you think that it may explain the issues?

On ‎2018‎. ‎03‎. ‎20‎. at 8:05 AM, Novius said:

\\deploy2\SSD\programs\aida64.exe /CUSTOM \\deploy2\SSD\Screening\files\AIDA64\templates\Aidarepport.rpf /LANGEN /R "l:\%dirname%\%dirname%" /XML

So you would want it to look like this instead? 

Yes, I think that will solve it.