Benchmark scores go up after resume from sleep (MSI B350M Gaming Pro + Ryzen 3 1200)

biffzinker

Left my system idle until it went into sleep mode then later resumed from sleep launched AIDA64 and ran the memory bandwidth/cpu benchmarks. Noticed my scores went up in-line with other Ryzen CPUs on bandwidth. Before I was scoring below the expected.

Memory Read bandwidth before sleep 33000 MB/s, after sleep 41218 MB/s

CPU Queen cold booted without sleep scored 24914 after sleep score jumps 32082

CPU Zlib before sleep 199 MB/s, after sleep 231.7 MB/s

System is a Ryzen 3 1200 overclocked to 3,825 MHz, TEAMGROUP DDR4 3000 overclocked to 3,466 MHz on a MSI B350M Gaming Pro

We've tried to reproduce the issue on our own Ryzen test systems, but with no luck. Please do the following:

1) Before sleep, when benchmark scores are normal (lower), please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> CPU Debug --> CPUID & MSR Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

2) After waking from sleep, when benchmark scores are higher, please create a second CPUID & MSR Dump, and copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post.

For those test runs, make sure to use the latest AIDA64 beta build:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

Thanks,
Fiery