How do I measure my TFlops on my shiny new AMD-2200G?

Does this AIDA64 software measure the maximum theoretical TFLOPs I can get on my system? I wanna see those TFLOP numbers so I can get all excited.

Save the "TFlops don't matter anymore speech" for somebody else. Be that as it may, I still want to know how to measure them on my new chip. AMD says this will do 1.35 and we gotta keep them honest, right? So, yeah, that's what I'm doing.

If there is no specific TFlops benchmark I'll take a formula with other measurements on my system to figure it out also.

If there is no specific TFlops benchmark in this software (and I honestly don't know because I only discovered it recently) than.....that's a crime....and should be remedied in a future update.

Thanks for reading!

You can use the FLOPS benchmarks of the AIDA64 GPGPU Benchmark suite.  Go to AIDA64 / main menu / Tools / GPGPU Benchmark to check it out.  The first column will reflect the performance of the integrated Vega GPU, and the second column will reflect the raw computing power of the four Zen cores.

Sample output of a Ryzen 5 2400G APU:

shot2_gpgpu_ravenridge.png