Audit Manager Empty?

16 hours ago, Woogi said:

So I am getting machines in my Database Manager (SQL), but when I go to Audit Manger, nothing seems to happen. Can get anything to load. Thoughts

What report profile did you use to create reports that were inserted to your SQL database?

14 hours ago, Woogi said:

(sorry pretty new to AIDA)

This is the command I am running on the clients

\\SERVER\SHARE\aida64.exe /R /Database /Audit /ALL /Safe /Silent

Please remove /ALL from your command-line, since it collides with /AUDIT.  If possible, try to delete the whole content of the database as well, and create a few new reports using the right command-line, and then check whether Audit Manager works or not.

• 2 weeks later...

sorry for the late response, but still nothing.

EDIT- I was able to go into the DB manager, and export the reports to a file and then import those files into AM. However, getting AM to pull the reports straight from the DB is not working.

Edited by Woogi
Status Update

On ‎2018‎. ‎05‎. ‎16‎. at 11:37 PM, Woogi said:

sorry for the late response, but still nothing.

EDIT- I was able to go into the DB manager, and export the reports to a file and then import those files into AM. However, getting AM to pull the reports straight from the DB is not working.

Very strange.  We've tried, but were enable to reproduce the issue with our SQL databases.  Can you please check what happens if you purge your database (with either AIDA64 Database Manager or using a custom SQL query), and insert the report files to your database using the AIDA64 Database Manager?

Ok, slowing getting through this! It looks like its because the RComplete field is not checking.

By running:

\\SEVER\SHARE\aida64.exe /R /Database /Audit /Safe /Silent

What would cause Rcomplete not to do check/complete?

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 10:11 PM, Woogi said:

Ok, slowing getting through this! It looks like its because the RComplete field is not checking.

By running:

\\SEVER\SHARE\aida64.exe /R /Database /Audit /Safe /Silent

What would cause Rcomplete not to do check/complete?

That happens when the report creation process was interrupted, or when AIDA64 is not able to modify the previous SQL record in the Report table.  Make sure to provide both write and modify (update) privileges to the SQL user that you use for report insertion.