Bitdefender 2019 with Aida64 remote sensor panel

Berti84

Hi there!

Today i made the mistake to change a running system.... with upgrading my bitdefender total security 2018 to 2019.

Now my android tablet which i was using as an external display through aida64 remote sensor TCP/IP has stopped working.

I only get one single sensor update and after that it stalls......

I tried to add aida64.exe to all firewall exceptions without any success / disabling all bitdefender "features" / changing default port from 80 to 8080 (Aida64 Settings)

Nothing had helped ..except uninstalling Bitdefender 2019.... then it works just fine.

Anybody using bitdefender 2019 with Aida64 remote sensort TCP/IP and can help me out?

Thank you! 

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 3:54 PM, Berti84 said:

Hi there!

Today i made the mistake to change a running system.... with upgrading my bitdefender total security 2018 to 2019.

Now my android tablet which i was using as an external display through aida64 remote sensor TCP/IP has stopped working.

I only get one single sensor update and after that it stalls......

I tried to add aida64.exe to all firewall exceptions without any success / disabling all bitdefender "features" / changing default port from 80 to 8080 (Aida64 Settings)

Nothing had helped ..except uninstalling Bitdefender 2019.... then it works just fine.

Anybody using bitdefender 2019 with Aida64 remote sensort TCP/IP and can help me out?

Thank you! 

We've tested RemoteSensor with Bitdefender Total Security 2019, both under Windows 7 64-bit and Windows 10 64-bit, and couldn't reproduce the issue you've described.  It must mean that the firewall configuration is to be blamed on your system.  Make sure to browse through the firewall settings in Bitdefender configuration, and also check if Windows Firewall is enabled and how it is configured.

I got it!

I had to add the local ip of my own PC (192.168.2.2) into the "Online threat prevention -> Exceptions" in Bitdefender 2019 

It doesnt make any sense to me, because Windows Firewall (Windows 10 64-Bit Build 17134) and Bitdefender 2018 worked without this "tweak".

Anyway now it works flawlessly again......:lol:

Capture.thumb.PNG.731af8e4f0244ef1fdea5fdc93181051.PNG

Thank you Fiery!

Best Regards

Berti